With all things considered- who do you think won the DC/Jones rivalry?

Sure and I also think Jon can redeem himself as a human being.
I believe in redemption and second chances. It gets kinda absurd at fourth, fifth etc chances but thats beside the point. Currently DC wins by being of decent character. Jon actually really screwed over DC by fucking up the way he did, and not allowing DC his chance at redemption. Most likely Cormier will go to his grave thinking I couldve beat him.

DC was never going to beat Jones and I saw nothing whatsoever in his body language that told me he actually believed he was going to win that fight.

Jones won the only time they fight. But I guess if you're into the drama aspect of the sport, you could argue that DC has the moral victory or something. Personally, even for a moral victory, I think its a tad bit watered down considering he wrestled an old, short-noticed middleweight to decision.

I guess every fight has an asterisk before usada. To be fair..........

The problem with assuming a fighter has always been dirty once they fail a test is guys were getting popped for performance-enhancing drugs long before usada. Fighters like Sonnen and Overeem that should have been experts on the subject but guess what they got caught. So Jones never got caught in his whole career but those guys did. He also went through a whole camp and basically all of another one without failing a test with this current organization. He has like 15 or 16 passed tests.

So did Lance Armstrong but anyway, you've changed my mind: Jones' minuscule T/E ratio indicated a testosterone deficiency, not the use of a masking agent. It's a very odd condition for a young male athlete but Jones dealt with it handily and managed to overcome that adversity. GOAT!

So did Lance Armstrong but anyway, you've changed my mind: Jones' minuscule T/E ratio indicated a testosterone deficiency, not the use of a masking agent. It's a very odd condition for a young male athlete but Jones dealt with it handily and managed to overcome that adversity. GOAT!

So anytime a fighter fails one test, we are to just assume they are a filthy lying piece of shit for the whole career. Do you dismiss Anderson's entire career as well? To me he is still the best fighter of all time. One failed test in a otherwise clean career does not erase everything.

Oh yeah and that ratio you find suspicious. Was he punished for that? Did he serve any punishment for that whatsoever? Just wondering.

DC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jon Jones

This is the true

LOL at "whooped". You jean chodes nut-huggers are about as liberal with your hyperbole as he is with his use of "supplements".

The tests he failed already proved he abused peds, the hearings are just to see if he can come up with some bullshit excuse on why he failed.
Supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. And it definitely doesnt mean one way or another that it was long time or one time use. Get off the couch.

imo DC fucked with Jones's head so much he led him to dabble with PEDs and flush his career down the drain.

Either that or Jones was always on PEDs and the whole world knows that DC beats clean Jones.

Today DC is champion, Jon Jones is now known as Jon Jokes.

DC body change since usada as well. He struggled against an old,untrained Silva.

DC won by having the better strategy: sitting back and letting Jones self destruct. Post USADA Jones couldn't even finish a guy with a broken arm, then got caught cheating. Jones fight will always have a * next to them.

There should be a moderation rule for threads

Won? Brain damage wins. People who love hate win.

The fighters never "win" in this scenario. What did Frazier win by being called racist names by another black person?
Damn homie, did you just get out the pen?

the way dc reacted when dana told him jones tested positive... it's indicative of someone who very much wanted a chance to even the rivarly, not someone who had already won it.
quote-sometimes-when-you-win-you-really-lose-and-sometimes-when-you-lose-you-really-win-and-rosie-perez-63-75-14.jpg

Back