Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

Wise is the last word I’d associate to Jon Jones.

honestly as a person JJ is trash and that will never change....people can change but people like Jon Jones will likely

Not gonna lie Jones is pretty unintelligent, he has dense muscle and bones, but is an airhead.

Wise is the last word I’d associate to Jon Jones.

Ironically, Jones is the word I most associate with JJ:

In the early 1960s, a “jones” was a craving—but strictly a craving for heroin. Clever junkies had been using “Mr. Jones” as a code name for the drug since it became popular with Beatniks in the late 1950s. “I’m looking for Mr. Jones” was a subtle way to score when you were new in town and didn’t yet have a regular dealer. The term evolved over the next several years so that eventually when an addict was alternately sweating and shivering while in need of a fix, he or she was described as “jonesing.” In the early 1970s, “jones” had expanded to describe any sort of severe longing or craving, whether for food or a relationship or a shiny new sports car.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/49625/how-did-jones-come-mean-craving

I hate that Jones juices and cheated his way all these years. That being said, I'm a colossal fuck up in my life (like we all are), so I can empathize with the brother.

But wtf, this is Sherdog: THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!
<Moves>

Last edited:
They were all on juice too. As lance Armstrong says, it’s a choice between losing maybe or losing for sure.
Try telling this to the anonymous holier than thou warriors

Bones does piss me off with this second pinch but truth is the world is corrupt. Everywhere. Either get your ass in and change it, or shut the fuck up and enjoy the show, but being an anonymous bomb thrower does NOT count as doing something.

It's easy to make a smart tweet. We'll see if he can resist the temptation when he is coked out of his mind too.

Wb9P99V.gif

I love how all his interventions start by mentioning that he is a humble and changed man, before always ending by patting himself on the back saying he is the best ever. He's like a real life JP Sears.

jp-sears-ultra-spiritual-yoga-1.png

My deep and profound mediation told me that I was better than all of you. This PED bullshit is just some random act of jealousy from the universe.

I hate that Jones juices and cheated his way all these years. That being said, I'm a colossal fuck up in my life (like we all are) so I can empathize with the brother.

But wtf, this is Sherdog: THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!
<Moves>
There are some things which I think are understandable screw ups from Jon. Others cross the line. There are degrees of screwing up and some things Jon has done are plain unacceptable. People aren’t wrong to be appalled at his hit and run, for example.

Would be good if he can get himself in order. Safer for himself and everyone.

Hamill beat that ass. Must've been bad cause Jones doesn't even remember

Back