Wise Jon Jones Just Tweet'd

Honestly, I don't think he was so great.

Take away his PED's, his reach, his eye pokes and knee kicks and he's still top 5, but nowhere close to being the greatest.

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.

<mma4>

Beating drugs addiction is one tough fight. So unlike most of you virgins I am not going to shit on him despite all the errors he made. Hopefully he gets punished for cheating though and that he can put it all behind eventually.

Soon two kings will make their return..
Uj8V9.jpg

Does he try to eye poke that man in the mirror?

What I'm reading is that he stoped taking the dick pills to get ready for USADA and tried to jerk it in front of a mirror but nothing happened.

<mma1>

Wonder if the shitshow with trtor getting caught with t rex test levels before and after their fight was the turning point for jones? He obviously saw that ufc didnt care and still let him fight witha positive test, then got his arm permanently mangled. Made a big fuss about it only to fall on danas deaf ears.

Eh who am i kidding he was prolly juiced the whole time.

Stop tweeting and go workout. You gonna be rusty as hell son.

Go find a hobby. What happened to powerlifting?

This fool just sitting at home depressed tweeting all day?

Hey hey hey!

He's been in there with Chael and Vitor so you take that back

Which happen to be the two guys that were the closest to actually beating him. Vitor's armbar was super tight and Sonnen would have won by doctor stoppage if people realized sooner how fucked Jones' toe was.

all you "gsp,silva,dj,and fedor is the goat" lol

Everyone knows I am one of the biggest ball-busters here of jon.

That said, the very fact that this may be the first time he has ever acknowledged that HE is the problem, is a big step in the right direction. Usually he blames everyone and everything else.

I think his biggest problem is the morons he has around him. Whatever he was taking before the DC fight, he obviously had help. So idiots he has with him, researched it, and had him convinced USADA won't catch on. He makes bad choices himself, and keeps morons around him. Lovely combo..

he's delusional and incredibly self-destructive
great fighter though

Never thought about it but if Jones comes there's still no new fights for him really. He might as well chill out and do loads of drugs.

Back