Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

Hey guys I had a couple of questions:

1. How much is the glove embroidery cost and is screen print still free?

2. Where do you select the purple colour on the customs page? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks a lot

Someone just email kobudo and ask if they charge a 10% handling fee

2. Where do you select the purple colour on the customs page? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks a lot

I think that coloris called "wine" or something gross like that.

Yeah, I have a feeling it just isn't on there.. not sure why though..

Thanks a lot

Looks like purple is no longer an option right now. If you really want it, email mitani and ask if it's discontinued.

Looks like purple is no longer an option right now. If you really want it, email mitani and ask if it's discontinued.

Thanks, still undecided on what I will get but if I do decide to get purple I will do that and post the response.

I'm 175 lbs athletic build and I would love to get 14oz because I hear 16s are a bit bulky. Can anyone post a side by side picture comparing these two sizes side by side please? Or If anyone can snap a quick pic comparing Twins 16oz vs Winning 16 oz. thanks.

For sparring you should always use 16 oz

This is to show what each color looks like in reality courtesy of Floyd Mayweather.

Front section is updated to have pictures of each color.

10154998_269473716547804_1591192536_n.jpg

734405_269871246508051_1093024198_n.jpg

Placed an order on rakuten on Sunday for the NG-2 knuckleguards, how long does it take for mitani san to respond with an email with the shipping and price? Haven't heard back from him yet hopefully it goes through fine.

BTW planning on getting 10oz laced pro fight winnings for bag work. Tried the c17 2.0's and really hurt my knuckles and hurt my right wrist. Would that be a good idea?

BTW planning on getting 10oz laced pro fight winnings for bag work. Tried the c17 2.0's and really hurt my knuckles and hurt my right wrist. Would that be a good idea?

What size were the c17's?

If you're hurting your knuckles and wrist with what I've gathered are very protective gloves, 10oz fight gloves aren't going to do you any favours.

My ms 600s are in the country, I'll be sparring with them by the weekend.

Placed an order on rakuten on Sunday for the NG-2 knuckleguards, how long does it take for mitani san to respond with an email with the shipping and price? Haven't heard back from him yet hopefully it goes through fine.

Surprised to hear you hurt your knuckles with the c17. I've found these to be a pretty protective glove.

What size were the c17's?

If you're hurting your knuckles and wrist with what I've gathered are very protective gloves, 10oz fight gloves aren't going to do you any favours.

16oz hmmmmmmmmm

edit: and ironwolf yeah I don't know doesn't happen with my other gloves but then again never spent that long on the heavy bag, the hand compartment on the c17s were way too small with my handwraps. So would 10oz winnings be better protection? and how long does mitani san take to email back I ordered the ng2 knuckleguards a few days back sunday...

Just used my 16s today to spar in. Didn't feel a thing

Get some Hayabusa Tokushus. They are more protective overall than Winning.

Im going off what my buddy shihtzu says here. That Tokushu is overall more protective than Winning at any weight with the wrist support advantage. At 10oz that seems very likely to me factoring in wrist support.. especially considering 10oz Tokushu is actually about 14oz.

Back