Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

5% increase, correct?

5-7%

Some items are still cheaper (or the same as from Kobudo) even with 10% handling, for me it is a better option than Kobudo cause he can treat the customs well and his store is easier to use (more items, well done custom colours choice).

That greedy bastard Mitani raised the prices. Maybe we should discuss with Kobudo whether or not they would be helpful with customs declaration... if yes, they would be a better option, if not Mitani is still better for us in Europe.

But for those who do not have to pay import taxes (like in Australia for example), go with Kobudo and save 10%.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/koubudo/

Fuck Mitani!!! lol

H9mxWVA.jpg

Well he hasn't had any competition on the cheap Winning market, it's almost like a monopoly. Dunno about Kobudo, we will see...

Anyone has the address for Kobudo? Do they have an English front page?

All the best,
Gus

So many questions..

The most important one is whose cheaper right now.

Kobudo or America ya

So many questions..

The most important one is whose cheaper right now.

Kobudo or America ya

This would be an unreasonable generalization through a vague simplification :)

See a particular item and calculate. For you in States gloves are cheaper on Kobudo currently.

Thanks, buddy.

Mitani, man. Since we came to know him increased the price twice and increased the handling fee from 5% to 10%. The guy is a greedy mofo considering that Winning hasn't increased prices at all. On the other hand, he has NO competition, but with his CS skills I wouldn't call him an astute business man.

Thanks, buddy.

Mitani, man. Since we came to know him increased the price twice and increased the handling fee from 5% to 10%. The guy is a greedy mofo considering that Winning hasn't increased prices at all. On the other hand, he has NO competition, but with his CS skills I wouldn't call him an astute business man.

Exactly. I like his reaction if you constructively criticising him (I rather mean asking him about something) or requesting something he is lazy to arrange, he usually just responds "Go and buy from Winning USA".

Btw he offers a free shipping within Japan (on gloves, headgears etc.) and no handling fees, so he openly rapes our wallets with his "handling" fee and acts like if he was doing a favor... just because we are overseas. He takes like 35 bucks more from us than from JPN in case of 16 oz.

Nevertheless... Unless Kobudo is going to offer the same "help" with customs, America-Ya is still a bit cheaper for us in Europe... :(

Last edited:
I predict a 'Winning Boxing Equipment from Koubudo in Japan' thread real soon.

I predict Mitani will break from Rakuten and open up his own website where he will sell Winning Jpn cheaper than he can on Rakuten.

How does Mega know this?........

Kobudo offers free screen printing though on stock orders...not sure about America Ya. Looking to buy a FG-2900 myself.

thanks. would've been nice if it said so on the page

That info was included on the first Winnning thread, however that thread was recently deleted. A search of the forums would have found answered you question as well.

I believe others posting on this thread have more info on the process of getting your gear cutomized, though I would put my money on all of your questions being answered many, many times at some point by quite a few members here on the forums.

I predict Mitani will break from Rakuten and open up his own website where he will sell Winning Jpn cheaper than he can on Rakuten.

I hope it will be soon because I'll be putting my order for an fg-2900 within the next month.

That greedy bastard Mitani raised the prices. Maybe we should discuss with Kobudo whether or not they would be helpful with customs declaration... if yes, they would be a better option, if not Mitani is still better for us in Europe.

But for those who do not have to pay import taxes (like in Australia for example), go with Kobudo and save 10%.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/koubudo/

Fuck Mitani!!! lol

that's what i said shitzu, after i couldnt order with my card the price got raised up straight away .........lol

which person offers screen printing and shipping fastest beacuse the fg-2900 is about the same price for both?

hmm maybe i should hold out then?

Back