Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

I'm 175 lbs athletic build and I would love to get 14oz because I hear 16s are a bit bulky. Can anyone post a side by side picture comparing these two sizes side by side please? Or If anyone can snap a quick pic comparing Twins 16oz vs Winning 16 oz. thanks.

Theyre larger for a reason, bro. So you can punch your sparring partners harder without inflicting as much damage.

Just placed an order for blue 16oz lace ups. THis will by third order from Rakuten. Now I just need to wait for Mitani to send me my confirmation email.

I was on the fence with 14/16 but I walk at 200lbs, even when I cut down, Im still in the 185ish range and get back up near 200 so I really have no reason to get a 14.

Im happy with the choice. And my wife was cool enough to let me use her CC. Ill post pics and a review.

Unfortunatly, I wasnt able to convince my wife that she should also buy me the no foul protector, so it looks like Ill find a cheaper option until I can convince her otherwise.

I dont have my own CC = no CC debt....but no way to pull undercover gear purchases.

Question:

For those of you who train with Winning gloves. DO you use these for bag and pads or do you mostly keep them nice for sparring? Im having trouble deciding if I should keep them nice and just spar or if I should go full bore with them and see how well they hold up.

Question:

For those of you who train with Winning gloves. DO you use these for bag and pads or do you mostly keep them nice for sparring? Im having trouble deciding if I should keep them nice and just spar or if I should go full bore with them and see how well they hold up.

I use to just use my winnings for sparring, but I use them for sparring, drills, and padwork. If they are the best gloves on the market, they should last. I heard you should use something else for heavybag. I sold off most of my gloves so I could use the good ones more.

Sorry quick off topic question really quick. Twins vs Winning in 16 oz.. which are bigger? Thanks.

I was just wondering if they charge you custom taxes when shipping to the us?

Sorry quick off topic question really quick. Twins vs Winning in 16 oz.. which are bigger? Thanks.[/Q

BY BIGGER DO YOU JUST MEAN SIZE, BECAUSE I THINK WINNINGS ARE BIGGER BUT A PERFECT 16OZ, NOW THE TWINS MIGH BE SLIGHTLY SMALLER BUT A LIL HEAVIER

Question:

I just use mine for sparring, I'm gonna be ordering a pair of 12's and another pair of 16's soon though! Thinking Green on the 12's and Gold on the 16's :icon_chee

Damn I can't justify the price tag on that cup. Just so many shoes releasing, I gotta be on top of that.

My ms-600s shipped today. I'll have them by the end of the week.

kobudo or America-ya ?

Dude, 99% of people here buy from America Ya. Fast shipping and good price. For example, I paid for my headgear on a Tuesday and the headgear arrived on the following Friday.

That's 3 days from Japan to GA, USA.

Go America YA.

Did you order blue to match your fg-2900?

I sure did. Ill take a family pic when they get here.

I used america-ya, Its the 3rd time I have used them and I have never had an issue. Im sure Kubudo is good but America-ya is sort of the standard.

Ill also do a side by side review of the ms600s and the c17s since the c17 is winning inspired. These are going to be mainly sparring gloves, ill use something else for heavy bag work, brobably my BGV9s.

As far as gloves go, Im thinking these winnings will be one of the final pairs I buy. I have lots of gloves and the only thing I really want after this is some red 12oz cleto reyes velcro gloves.

kobudo or America-ya ?

Kobudo doesn't label the shipping properly so you will get charged on customs making it more expensive than America Ya. We all use america ya here and if you go kobudo we can't help you at all when you get ripped off.

Dude, 99% of people here buy from America Ya. Fast shipping and good price. For example, I paid for my headgear on a Tuesday and the headgear arrived on the following Friday.

That's 3 days from Japan to GA, USA.

Go America YA.
so i recently purchased some gear from rakuten kobudo shop, total came out to $608 usd and some change including shipping, now i noticed they dont charge the 10% handling fee that america-ya charges. So i was wondering is there is another charge once the package makes it to us customs? (ive heard america-ya sends pckgs as gifts to avoid such charges)

well the purchase ended up falling thru since kobudo shop was out of stock on the items i ordered. Ended up ordering thru america-ya there total for the same items came out to $653 and change usd. The 10% handling fee was about 54.00 us shipping was about 40.00

so overall america-ya was $45.00 more but thats assuming there was no more duty or import taxes from kobudo. Just want to know if anyones bought from kobudo to actually compare FINAL PRICES.

BUT YOUR RIGHT AMERICA-YA WAS FAST AND STEVE ACTUALLY UPDATES HIS PAGE ON RAKUTEN DAILY SO YOU WONT GET THE ISSUE I GOT WITH KOBUDO WHICH WAS THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING BUT STILL TAKING ORDERS. PLACED ODER FRIDAY IL POST WHEN IT ARRIVES

so i recently purchased some gear from rakuten kobudo shop, total came out to $608 usd and some change including shipping, now i noticed they dont charge the 10% handling fee that america-ya charges. So i was wondering is there is another charge once the package makes it to us customs? (ive heard america-ya sends pckgs as gifts to avoid such charges)

well the purchase ended up falling thru since kobudo shop was out of stock on the items i ordered. Ended up ordering thru america-ya there total for the same items came out to $653 and change usd. The 10% handling fee was about 54.00 us shipping was about 40.00

so overall america-ya was $45.00 more but thats assuming there was no more duty or import taxes from kobudo. Just want to know if anyones bought from kobudo to actually compare FINAL PRICES.

BUT YOUR RIGHT AMERICA-YA WAS FAST AND STEVE ACTUALLY UPDATES HIS PAGE ON RAKUTEN DAILY SO YOU WONT GET THE ISSUE I GOT WITH KOBUDO WHICH WAS THEY WERE SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING BUT STILL TAKING ORDERS. PLACED ODER FRIDAY IL POST WHEN IT ARRIVES

Hard to say. Other than you, there is literally 1 (ONE) person here that has ordered from kobudo. If I remember correctly, the only reason he did so was because america ya was out of stock or something.

Back