Winner of Fury/Usyk vs Winner of Joshua/Ngannou 2024 in Saudi

With the $ the Saudi’s have … he will be interested

That's the great thing about these Saudi cards, they get shit to happen. Though I'm hoping Fury and AJ win so that one finally happens (while neither need a walking frame)

If Usyk and Joshua win I would rather see Usyk defend against the winner of Zhang and Parker. Joshua could then possibly fight Wilder or Joe Joyce.

Isn’t there a rematch clause in Usyk/Fury?

“Following this accomplishment [beating Fury], Usyk plans to retire from boxing and pursue a career in football. Usyk has previously expressed his love for football and claimed to have signed a contract with FC Polissya Zhytomyr after playing in a friendly for the team in July.”

“I win and then I go and play football,” Usyk told ESNews.

“I have a contract signed with the number one football team [in Ukraine], Polissya number one!”

Oleksandr Usyk says he will retire from boxing and switch sports if he beats Tyson Fury

Why not? He already won the trilogy, the saudis can convince him easily, might as well be a much much richer man
Usyk is a legacy fighter. He'd rather retire on top, undefeated, and a two-division undisputed champion. Only Marciano managed to go out undefeated while still heavyweight champ. It's a prestigious distinction. Usyk is already set for life financially. His career earnings will total 9 figures after he fights Fury. If money was his priority then he'd never have offered to fight Fury for only 30% of the purse (initially).

He's also up there in age, has a life outside of boxing, a family to look after, and his country is locked into an ongoing war. If/when he beats Fury, my bet is that he permanently retires from boxing. Apparently he's going to take up "football" (soccer) with his national team. Reportedly he's already signed a 1 year contract to play with them.

Make tens of millions to face a guy you’ve beaten twice , easily .

Of course he’ll take it.
Easy ? Both were close fights and in the rematch whoever won the championship rounds was going to win .

Don’t know why ppl throw around the word easy I’m sure Usyks face would tell a different story he looked like he fought multiple guys at once with weapons and got stitched up .

Back