Will you watch WMMA after Rousey retires?

Wmma will get better. There will be phenoms coming in about 5 years or so. We will finally see that one chick that brutally KOs everyone. It's coming. Get it time.

I watched it before Ronda was big, I'll watch it after.

Of course.

Hate to burst some of your bubbles, but if you think the ufc is going to get rid of wmma after having a superstar in Ronda, your crazy.

115 pounders are very fun to watch imo

I was watching it even before Rousey,Tate debuted MMA.

Highly doubt that I would stop watching WMMA once Rousey is gone. I would be even more motivated into watching it,if anything.

Sorry but TS is basically asking "Are you a casual ?"

To be honest, I haven't watched Ronda's last 3 fights live anyways (twitter or facebook has the fight up immediately after, that's how I watch). I like watching the 115's because they provide more action in my opinion.

Hell, yes!

I've watched every Invicta FC card, greatly enjoyed every one of them, and Ronda Rousey hasn't been a part of that ever.

There are pleny of good fights to make. Tate, Zigano, Nunes, Joanna and many others bring the fun.

I watched before Ronda. So, yeah probably. Why do you ask?

Probably not, but I'm not really watching it right now either.

For sure

Joanna Jedzeryckyblecky
Rose Namajunas
Paige Vanzant
Randa Markos
Juliana Pena
Amanda Nunes
Cat Zingano
[b)Roxanne Modaferri[/b]

All fun fighters to watch, and there are plenty more. I like good fights and there are a good deal of women that bring good fights, why wouldn't I watch?

lol she is so sloppy and.. ugly, stop trolling man.

I like Pennington too, she's a gamer and a good gatekeeper, she don't give a fuck about her record, she takes all fights

I will because i love fighting. I hope all the fair weather MMA fans die out.

So you don't care at all about skill level or technique, as long as it's fighting, and you hope those us who do care about skill-level die? You sound like kind of a psycho.

I only watch it to see Joanna Champion destroy amateurs, with technical striking.

Back