Will you watch WMMA after Rousey retires?

I'll watch.

Will I be as interested? That's a whole nother question.

I've been watching women in MMA way before Rousey

she is just an awesome larger than life character who brought it into UFC and mainstream

the best thing about Ronda is that we can discuss women fighting in heavyweight forums on sherdog

Ronda bless

Woman can't fight so I hope it dies when she retires.

I don't really care about Ronda fights even now [unless it's with Cyborg] and couldn't really care less about MOST WMMA in general.

OfYGY.gif

What is this beautiful thing?

Where's the loop?!?

put forth an objective way to decide a skilled fighter that you use when watching fights. Either of you. I'm interested.

doing something i can't. I really meant compared to other fights though. his position was that he likes all fights, and that not liking some makes you a "fairweather fan".

HELL YA! The women are only going to get better. Ronda is special; a generational fighter/athlete/star for sure. But just like every sport, WMMA will evolve. Look at JJ. 18 months ago no one knew who she was or the killer she is. Now, she's becoming a star and has a cult- like fan base following her. I'm confident WMMA will just be fine after Ronda. That being said, I'm not wishing Rousey to retire anytime soon!n That woman is a born and bred BADASS Woman!

I'll watch Cyborg and JJ fights but that's probably it.

I watched the first Ronda. Not sure why I wouldn't watch the third.

mmas-shinashi-armbar.jpg

doing something i can't. I really meant compared to other fights though. his position was that he likes all fights, and that not liking some makes you a "fairweather fan".

I have trouble coming up with requirements to decide skill level. If I, in particular, based it on doing something that I couldn't do, everybody would be ninja masters. :icon_chee

I'd like to see a sports science type show where they come up with some figures for skills i.e. how quickly one lands a punch and returns to defensive posture, throws a kick and is back in proper stance. Y'know. Shit like that.

Back