Will you watch WMMA after Rousey retires?

I was watching it prior to Rousey and I don't see why I would stop watching after Rousey.

Even if I was indifferent to the other fighters, JoJed alone would be enough incentive for me to keep watching.

So you don't care at all about skill level or technique, as long as it's fighting, and you hope those us who do care about skill-level die? You sound like kind of a psycho.
Neckbeards will worship any half decent looking chick fighter regardless of skills.

Well, i dont waste my time watching ronda's fights, so...

I watched for years before she was in it, so I'll watch after it.

Stupid question?

Yes.

So you don't care at all about skill level or technique, as long as it's fighting, and you hope those us who do care about skill-level die? You sound like kind of a psycho.

Neckbeards will worship any half decent looking chick fighter regardless of skills.

put forth an objective way to decide a skilled fighter that you use when watching fights. Either of you. I'm interested.

I am not a fan of her, so I will watch

I will because i love fighting. I hope all the fair weather MMA fans die out.

This.

I can't wait for Ronda to retire because the casuals will burn off and the division will be exponentially more exciting.

I could care less about Ronda now. So yea, I'll still be watching.

There're like an average of 3 guys per division in the UFC with half decent skills. The UFC fighters with true elite skills in any given discipline can be counted with the fingers on your hands. Do not make claims about skill or technique in a fringe sport like MMA. The "P4P greats" like Jon Jones and Jose Aldo only went into MMA cause they weren't good enough to hack it in more major sports, and let's not begin to talk about anyone else.

I like watching people get beat up women/men/polar bears i could care less.

Wmma is pretty fun to watch imo and would be a whole lot better if ronda just shut up

Yes, I will watch WMMA after Rousey retires. I hope she loses at least once before she retires.

Yep, i'm more interested in the 115 lb division anyway.

I don't watch it now. I won't watch it then.

I watched before Rousey and I will watch after. Women, men, it's all fighting.

People who say they don't watch it because the skill is lower seem to be sexist a lot of the time, unless they don't watch organizations other than the UFC, go to local shows, and/or watch heavyweight fights and the prelims. If they do watch those, they're hypocrites. If they don't, they're casuals.

I'll still watch it. I only care about Claudia though.

Back