Will you watch WMMA after Rousey retires?

I'm not watching it now because of Honda.

When she's gone, I might be more interested as it will still be sloppy jallopy, it will become instantly more competitive and the outcomes might actually be in doubt.

Obviously. I'm not watching fights for Ronda, I'm watching fights for me.

Fuck yes. JoJed, Cat, and Tate for sure plus any good up and comers.

But right now Rousey is the show. Ronda is the Empress.

Last Empress Bless.

For sure

Joanna Jedzeryckyblecky
Rose Namajunas
Paige Vanzant
Randa Markos
Juliana Pena
Amanda Nunes
Cat Zingano
Roxanne Modaferri

All fun fighters to watch, and there are plenty more. I like good fights and there are a good deal of women that bring good fights, why wouldn't I watch?

If Rousey fights were the only fights I watched and enjoyed now, then no. But they're not, so no, already watching. Still watching. Will be watching. Not going anywhere.

Considering Rousey isn't even in the good WMMA division, yes, yes I will continue to watch WMMA.

Nah, unless Waterson is fighting..

tumblr_n62o9qiu5E1qkb4zro7_1280.jpg

OfYGY.gif

well i'm glad you answered that for me

i wouldn't have been able to come up with my own

I will because i love fighting. I hope all the fair weather MMA fans die out.

of course, yes. why the fuck not? i'm a fan of joanna and i'll watch her whether ronda retires or continues fighting.

Probably. There will always be female fighters worth to watch.

Sure. There will be plenty of good scraps after Ronda.

I try to not watch it now if I can avoid it. Shit breaks are scheduled around wmma fights, and we all know they always fight the full 3 rounds since they can't finish a short sentence. The only time I'm forced to see it is when they mess up and schedule 2 or more female fights on the card. I can't take that many craps so I'll have it in the periphery and just shake my head that they are wasting air time with this garbage.

As a whole no. Certain fighters, yes. I only watch Ronda fights to see how her opponents lose.

Back