Will you get the coronavirus vaccine once it is available?

What was your experience if you don't mind me asking

Náusea, very strong headache and vomiting for a day. Did not think it would be Covid just did the test to keep those around safe, turned out positive.

The headache was really strong, lasted almost a full day and migraine like.

Pretty surprised at the amount of people in here saying they will take a vaccine that was just invented, to combat a virus the experts still know very little about.

Have fun with that.
Let them get it. they'll earn

No, I'll wait a few weeks/months till I find out side effects, if it works and what the latest info is.

Pretty surprised at the amount of people in here saying they will take a vaccine that was just invented, to combat a virus the experts still know very little about.

Have fun with that.
Encourage them. Don’t make posts like this.

I'll do anything so long as I can stop wearing these fucking annoying masks.

Since I'm not 80 obese or riddled with multiple diseases no. I have no need for it.

Been living as normally as the inept gestapo allows since the start of this farce.

Last edited:
Eventually, but not at first. I am going to let other people take one for the team this time.

This vaccine was rushed through, and there is a much higher risk there can be serious issues.

I already read an article that the pfizer vaccine has a very high percentage of giving you side effects, makes you sick with flu like symptoms, and it happens both times you take it. They are also saying it is very painful to get the shot, magnitudes more than a flu vaccine.

The medical community is worried people won't return for the second dose once they get sick or experience the pain from the first shot.

I have to. I probably won't be allowed work if I don't. I would get it anyway though.

Náusea, very strong headache and vomiting for a day. Did not think it would be Covid just did the test to keep those around safe, turned out positive.

The headache was really strong, lasted almost a full day and migraine like.

Strange.

Covid went through my kids school district and the principle said he had a stiff neck and headache and that was it for symptoms that lasted a day.

So random.

Im willing to bet ALOT more people have had it then we realize with those type of symptoms.

My wife woke up with a big headache during that time and threw up. Went to sleep and felt better. We chalked it up to a possible migraine. Who knows these days

Yes, but would want those most vulnerable to get it first.

If it means I could reduce the chance of unknowingly giving it to my parents / grandparents, I will absolutely take it.

I’ll likely get the vaccine. But I do agree with some caution; while vaccines are pretty h over sally safe, this one was brought to market quickly. I’d be interested to see how the initial groups of people tolerate it. But assuming the FDA protocols were followed, it *should* be proven safe by the time it gets to market.

I cant believe people are biting at the bit to get vaccinated by the most rushed vaccine on the planet.

Theres talk about double doses, getting one every year... For a virus that has a 99.999% survival rate.

FACTS

Its as if big brother is playing simon says with the average citizen to see just how far theyll adhere to whatever their told.

Shut down your business... But walmart is stacked and ready to roll.

MORE FACTS

Government has dictated whos essential and non essential. And we just bow to it.

Same folks screaming "resist!" the last 4 years are probably the ones who support what the government has been doing the most. What a time to be alive

Not a chance wwould i take it. Id try and get covid before i got the vaccine. If i cant fly or go to concerts so be it.

Nope I've already had it. Not to mention I'm not putting anything in my body not gone through normal 4 year protocols.

Back