Will you get the coronavirus vaccine once it is available?

All the governments in the West already pre-order them by the millions for their citizens. The U.K is the #1 hoarder by capita, with 5 shots bought for every citizen. I think the U.S will take delivery of enough supplies for 3 times our population. This vaccine has to be kept at -70 degrees Celcius in storage/transport though, so the typical average joes wouldn't be able to afford the logistics involved.

If your government haven't done so back when they had the chance, the wait list is now around the block and back, but there's always the Russian and Chinese vaccine that they have been shopping around in Eastern Europe, Asia, and Africa :D
Sputnik vaccine seems not to be good. Patients don"t feel well and they don"t get protected well.

Israel still developing one. :)

i was referring to his 99.999% survival rate claim which is blatantly false.

I tried googling it and even the stats are hard to read.

What's the old saying.... Stats dont lie but liars use stats?

Mortality rate is around 1% from what i can gather from Google.

Then the cdc published something saying 94% of covid fatalities has underlying medical conditions.

Its hard to decipher whos died FROM COVID and whos died WITH COVID.

Im not denying its a nasty virus, i dont want it. I don't want the flu either.

But you have to admit there's a larger scheme at play here when looking at the government's response

Discuss!

The 1st vaccination is planned for the spring of 2020, and the 2nd for the second part of the same year. Every citizen must take 2 doses.

The United States and the European Union have already paid millions of doses from Pfizer-BioNTech.

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine may be 90% effective.
Yes. Basic research through clinical. What comes out will be tolerated and effective.

Not until it's been proven to be completely safe, with no long term side-effects.

I'll let you guys be the guinea pigs.

This is coming from the same crowd that think the virus is a hoax. Don't want to use masks and will not believe in vaccines. Color me surprised

This is coming from the same crowd that think the virus is a hoax. Don't want to use masks and will not believe in vaccines. Color me surprised

Have fun taking your slap dash experimental vaccine, guinea pig.

Discuss!

The 1st vaccination is planned for the spring of 2020, and the 2nd for the second part of the same year. Every citizen must take 2 doses.

The United States and the European Union have already paid millions of doses from Pfizer-BioNTech.

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine may be 90% effective.
Not a prayer in hell. After 5 years of lack of long term effects being observed and then we can talk.

I make sure my kids get the time tested vaccines for mumps, rubella, measles and the flu shot. Im not an anti vax guy by any stretch.

But not a chance in hell ill be playing guinea pig to this rushed product until the standard 5 to 10 years of observing for long term effects.

Since this virus is virtually a bad cold to most people under the age of 45 and virtually harmless to kids under the age of 10, you can focus on elderly and people with underlying conditions for this vaccine and let the rest of the world go back to normal now, thanks

We all knew within a week or 2 of the election some magical solution would appear. CNN spent months calling Trump crazy for saying a vaccine would be available soon and kept telling the public there would be no hope for years at least. But like clockwork, they are flipping the narrative now and 2 days after calling it for Biden, the miracle has arrived lol

Last edited:
lmfao like what? try to keep everyone alive?

Ya know i may have spoken presumptuously. I really have no idea.

Got a call from my kids school telling my kid to quarantine as hes been exposed to covid.

Funny how that works.

Kind of puts things in perspective.

Stay safe everyone

Ya know i may have spoken presumptuously. I really have no idea.

Got a call from my kids school telling my kid to quarantine as hes been exposed to covid.

Funny how that works.

Kind of puts things in perspective.

Stay safe everyone
i hope you and your child stay safe and healthy, sherbro.

Anti vaxxers like you are why this shit will pop up in hot spots for years to come. We make new flu vaccines every year. Whats different?

are you sure this is accurate? if so educate me. ive been told that this vaccine was rushed and did not get put through all of the safety measures of other vaccines.

i am not an anti vaccine guy.

are you sure this is accurate? if so educate me. ive been told that this vaccine was rushed and did not get put through all of the safety measures of other vaccines.

i am not an anti vaccine guy.
Its gone through the exact same trials any vaccine does. People are fear mongering because they hate Trump and its stupid.

Well, I was coughing up blood clots... had O2 levels of 60% and went into cardiac arrest 7 times in 2 days... Sooooooo

thars horrible and i feel for ya.
many illnesses will have similar consequences for certain folks;
if you arent old and or unhealthy you really got the raw end of the deal.

i wlll never be for any type of state and especially government saying where i can and cant go becasue i or others could get sick.

you are the exception not the standard. im not making light of your plight by any means

you can get a horror story from anything. people should not want state mandates for safety and business shutdowns because you might get sick

its the most asinine thing i could imagine

look who this is fatal for. notice the drop to basically none for pneumonia and flu.

my wife is a nurse and people who are on there deathbeds from various illness will get covid and they make it a covid death as its just a gross money scheme

pneumonia, anusyeurism. 400 lb diabetic. failed triple bypass.its covid diagnosis brings you at least 10 grand extra a patient for the hospital.

in a few years someone with more time than i will dig up these cases and really expose the healthcare industry .

quarantines are for people at risk. not children and young adults.

Nah. I have an autoimmune disease. It's been under control the last few years and I'm not putting anything in my body to change things. I'll rely on other people getting it and hopefully herd immunity.

I know this is just random Tweets containing random screenshots from random guys on the Internet, but can any Sherbros with medical knowledge shed any light on what is being alleged in these Tweets, and whether it's cause for concern or just fearmongering bullshit?

It seems to be suggesting that a vaccine doesn't actually exist, and due to the alleged storage protocols of the Pfizer vaccine, it seems to suggest that the vaccine is in fact something more volatile and energetic that changes DNA?

I'm 38 with no health problems, I will be at the very back of the line to be offered it. I can't see it being available to everyone, to be honest. You will likely be forced to get a private one done to be able to travel overseas etc, so I would have to do that.

Back