Will you get the coronavirus vaccine once it is available?

yeah it’s terrible. People want to name call when you say maybe that vaccine is unecessary.
I was going to bring up the polio vaccine. But chose a a more current one with a similar public scare and similar illness.
Its a very interesting phenomenon, and shows just how strong we cling to beliefs that are instilled by "authorities." The only folks I've seen actually have a change of opinion, are those who have suffered an injury or know someone who has suffered a vaccine injury. The average person cannot even fathom that "safe and effective" vaccines are a risk at all, and it doesn't help when vaccine makers spend billions on propaganda while also colluding with government health authorities to create an illusion of safety. What is scary is how angry and demanding people get if you stray from the official narrative, they literally rage out/call names/etc. if you express any sort of doubt or concern... to me, that's a clear sign of the emotional nature of this topic, and of the impact that propaganda has had on the population (rational thinkers who understand the nuance of this topic don't often rage out).

neither is diarrhea. So many people had it who never knew.
The scare it created and societal shift

yeah it’s terrible. People want to name call when you say maybe that vaccine is unecessary.
I was going to bring up the polio vaccine. But chose a a more current one with a similar public scare and similar illness.
Well, I was coughing up blood clots... had O2 levels of 60% and went into cardiac arrest 7 times in 2 days... Sooooooo

I hope most public and private entities follow suit

This is where it gets dangerous. Requiring you take a test or something to prove you don't have it for a while is one thing, but saying "you can't get on an airplane unless you've taken this vaccine and prove it with your digital certification" is reaching that level. And you know what level I'm talking about.

I will absolutely get the vaccine. Too many people around me are in the vulnerable age bracket, and too many people that I've spoken to are of the "I'll wait for everyone else to get the vaccine first" mindset. They don't seem to realize that if everyone felt the same way, nobody would ever get a vaccine.

No. I won’t be in any hurry to get a rushed to market vaccine that almost certainly cut all sorts of corners getting pushed out the door. I might get it down the road we’ll see. Meanwhile I let other people trial it first.

Thread needs a voting poll.

And Yes, absolutely, then we can go back to all the normal stuff.

Well, I was coughing up blood clots... had O2 levels of 60% and went into cardiac arrest 7 times in 2 days... Sooooooo

Those are symptoms that occur in a tiny segment of an at risk population. I'd love to see your physical profile. Age, fitness level, largely overweight?

Typical example of fear mongering through confirmation bias. "I had da virus and I was coughing blood so everyone must get the vaccine or everyone will get these symptoms"!

Get off your fear train and let's focus on science and real statistics.

This is where it gets dangerous. Requiring you take a test or something to prove you don't have it for a while is one thing, but saying "you can't get on an airplane unless you've taken this vaccine and prove it with your digital certification" is reaching that level. And you know what level I'm talking about.

Countless respected legal experts here in Europe are already saying that the second lockdowns are an unacceptable breach of public law, and that the basis of western civil liberties are being erased as we speak.

It's extremely scary and if governments actually cause massive social unrest due to lockdowns, that would be insanely stupid.

Here in France, there are people killing themselves because they were forced to shut down (small business owners) and trust in government has reached near zero percent.

If they now force a vaccine, guillotines will start again lmao.

Theres talk about double doses, getting one every year... For a virus that has a 99.999% survival rate.
how do you people continue to post blatantly incorrect information? google is RIGHT THERE

No thanks. I’m healthy and young.

Let old people and those at risk first, the fatties in sherdog too. I had Covid and very little symptoms not worried about my health against this virus.

Why not, the government has bent me over like a whore this year, may as well get some track marks to complete the ensemble.

Nope. Not taking some experimental vaccine, sorry.

Let old people and those at risk first, the fatties in sherdog too. I had Covid and very little symptoms not worried about my health against this virus.

What was your experience if you don't mind me asking

Back