Will you buy the Copa Podio PPV on Sunday?

NFL playoffs trump this to me honestly. I'll watch vids from it later.

Pretty much this. If I have the free time I might have both going at the same time. That would be the ideal setup.

Nah. Bleacher seats are only 60 reais, I'm just going to grab a cab, watch it live and then go for a acai bowl and a couple of beers.

fuck no. im gonna watch the playoffs. plus the playoffs are free.

rodolfo vs keenan

I like keenan, but i predict rodolfo will walk through him. will be interesting to watch. would also say that rodolfo wins this comp

rodolfo vs keenan

I like keenan, but i predict rodolfo will walk through him. will be interesting to watch. would also say that rodolfo wins this comp

I'm very interested to see how this plays out

i wouldnt exactly call it an underdog pick but im goin with leo noguiera to win the gp, lo in the superfight rematch

i'm quite excited for it. but I can't see myself sitting through the entire PPV between friends/training/playoffs. If they put it out on DVD, I'll probably grab it.

But, I've been known to change my mind last minute before, so depending on how this weekend's training goes, I may be stuck with the BJJ bug and just have the playoffs on in the background.

i'm tempted to buy it but their website is so horrible i'm afraid the stream will suck as well.

rodolfo vs keenan

Agree. Keenan might be far and away the best brown belt in the world, but people seem to have forgotten that Rodolfo is the 2011 Absolute Black Belt world champ. That's the pinnacle. And he probably would have done it again in 2012 if he didn't lose a razor close back and forth match to Buchecha. Keenan might have won the grand slam at purple and might tear it up at brown, but we're talking about the absolute champ.

Agree. Keenan might be far and away the best brown belt in the world, but people seem to have forgotten that Rodolfo is the 2011 Absolute Black Belt world champ. That's the pinnacle. And he probably would have done it again in 2012 if he didn't lose a razor close back and forth match to Buchecha. Keenan might have won the grand slam at purple and might tear it up at brown, but we're talking about the absolute champ.

if rodolfo doesn't walk right through keenan, i will be shocked.

For reference:

Rodolfo vs. Braga Neto (Sub):

Rodolfo vs. Joao Rocha (Sub):

Rodolfo vs. Lagarto (Sub):

Rodolfo vs. Bruno Bastos (15-0):

Rodolfo vs. Alexandre Souza (7-0):

Rodolfo vs. Leo Nogueira (5-0):

Keenan vs. Roberto de Alencar (3-2 ADV?):

Rodolfo vs. Roberto de Alencar (Sub):

I'm in, can't wait. How come the Mendes Bros only do mundials, adcc, and pans now? Leandro competes in every single tournament. I know they run a school now, but there is two of them. 8-|

Leandro's young. The Mendes Bros are getting old and jaded. ^_^

Back