Will you buy the Copa Podio PPV on Sunday?

I'm picking Leandro in both his matches, Luiza over Dern, and Rodolfo over all. But am most excited to see how Keenan fairs against this level of competition

A lot changes with 6 minute matches, it is definitely more prone to seeing stalling but with that being said I am banking on Rodolfo or Xande. I am glad to see Lagarto in the mix since he can never compete in the states.

Could anyone confirm the time please?

Could anyone confirm the time please?

4PM Brazilian Summer Time (BRST) = 1pm/12noon/11am/10am EST/CST/MST/PST

Edit: buying the PPV now and the website is very slow, hopefully it doesn't crash during the stream.

I bought it, took a while to go through, but now it seems to be working. Hopefully it holds up!

I'm in, can't wait. How come the Mendes Bros only do mundials, adcc, and pans now? Leandro competes in every single tournament. I know they run a school now, but there is two of them. 8-|

they did say they wanted to concentrate on their academy for 6 - 12 mos

rafa is Parker Lewis - he can't lose

It's not working at all. Is it only for me?

Weak, very weak

Edit: got the player to come up but nothing is streaming yet, good sign at least that they are getting it together.

It took a good while but I finally was able to login, but now I'm getting some Brazilian version of Who's Line Is It Anyway? Anyone else?

i think it is back up. the screen is doing something now. it like all black magn

I got the player screen back up also, but nothing is playing yet.

Back