Will you buy the Copa Podio PPV on Sunday?

Brazilian summer time means you can expect anything to be late for 30 minutes at least

Well it's in Brazil so, 30-40 minutes late is still on time. It doesn't look promising though. I expect to getz mah munne back if they don't fix it.

Will there be any instant replay on this?
I got stuff to do, but I would love to be sit down and watch it tonight.

If you check the copa podio facebook, they pushed it back til 2:30 EST, with the player up 30 minutes prior.

Edit: Looks like they correct themselves deeper in comments and say 2pm EST is the actual start time.

Did you guys get emailed a password or does it recognize the buying IP address? I am trying to watch on a different comp than I purchased it on.

Did you guys get emailed a password or does it recognize the buying IP address? I am trying to watch on a different comp than I purchased it on.

It made me set up a email/pass when I bought it, I assume I'm still logged in.

edit: it just played a god awful alarm and now its running the logo over and over

You can use your login and password to login from any computer I believe. I think I saw that you would only be able to login from one computer per login though.

hey, it is on.

i am using firefox and viewing high res stream (and recording it)

they say on their facebook that the transmission will start at 17:00 (in 20 minutes) and the tournament 30 minutes later

I bought it with PayPal and there was never any kind of login sent. Just a e-receipt.

anyone can confirm if the quality is good / doesnt lags please
before i buy it and stay awake for it

I bought it with PayPal and there was never any kind of login sent. Just a e-receipt.

when it clicked to buy it, the screen popped up for me to log in or create account.

i created account.

it took me directly to the paypal pay screen.

said i bought it.

then went to a different computer, went to the website, clicked english, clicked watch, entered login info, picke hires, clicked the play button on the video screen

Copa podio folks need to ask the Metamoris folks how to run a website. Takes forever to load anything, to the extent that I've been trying to buy this for 5-10 min.

^ it looks like dennis asche talking with 2 other guys by the mats. i would say they are in the venue and this is for todays show. i cannot say it is "live". but there are people walking around in the background.

they just showed the crowd. i would really think it is live

i hear they pushed the actual comp to 2:30 PM.

the stream is on and working well for me. The competition haven't started yet however

anyone can confirm if the quality is good / doesnt lags please
before i buy it and stay awake for it

i have not lagged yet. it took forever to log in and etc, but the stream has been fine.

i would put the quality mid way in between budovideo low res and HD feed.

Nothing for me. Against my better judgment, I bought and paid for it. Then the guy on the Facebook page said we would have to go to the Brazilian site, but once I get there I can't log in, says my email isn't registered. So I'm on their home page and it's streaming some stupid TV show.

Nomad: Are you watching it at copapodio.com, or the other site?

Back