Rumored Will Venum help fighter pay?

Still can’t believe ufc went from global brand like Reebok to some niche brand like venom

whats next? Their new tv deal will be with bet?

I have Venum gloves but their gear is generally absolutely trashy. The design is just garbage. Only kids and meatheads like crap like that. My gloves are all black without visible venum sign so I use them often but meeeh.

Chances are very high what we will see is multiple other sponsors on the gear. Venum is not going to road block everyone like Reebok did. Venum is going to misspell multiple names. Venum isn't going to be standing around monitoring fighter during fight week looking for any violation possible. It took years of the UFC working on Reebok to even get Monster logo on the gear of the bigger stars they sponsored.

I think you'll see something like Monster, Metro PCS, etc being on all the gear. Point is more companies throwing money into the pot can create higher payouts. I think if you could double the payout on each tier it would shut down 95% of the bitching. Not saying that will happen right out of the gate but it won't surprise me if we do see higher payouts on each tier when they announce it all. I think the UFC is hoping if they can pull this off and it looks good the next time around they may be able to get a Nike or Puma to playball.

FYI....Venum gear is very good. Reebok's best MMA gear they ever made is probably at best the worse quality product Venum has ever put out in combat sports. The difference is just night and day between the gear utility and quality. I really don't look at as a step backwards.

Don't see a company with way less money paying out more.. only saviour would be if the fighters could get sponsors back
I wasn't even referring to fighter pay.

But fighter pay has been a disgrace too.

The fighters likely will get more money but I doubt they will get a larger percentage of the deal. Venum has no say in how much of the money the UFC is given actually goes to the fighters. UFC is going to be greedy just like last time.

If Venum makes UFC apparel that people want to buy

Back