Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

It looks like a nothing burger. Still 1 month left until the delegates vote.

If they do have some evidence maybe it isnt that great and they want to pile it on 2 weeks before to have as little 3rd party verification as possible. Or maybe the DOJ investigation is waiting to drop it later.

I am of the opinion if they did have something concrete the sooner the better but the less concrete then the later the better.

If dems aren't worried they wouldn't even be paying attention to this.
If youre confident just shrug it off.
When Trump was impeached I never even argued over the possibility of him being removed from office.

Word to advice to dems, dont even pay this any attention. If Biden is the legitimate winner, Trump will be removed from office with ease

Im pretty sure, fairly certain and almost entirely convinced that if there wasnt "ANY AVENUE TO WINNING" the election would have been called already.......that it hasnt quite literally means that there is still an avenue ((or two)) open

Do tell me. PM me what you getting at?

Gerrymandering made Republicans gain seats and Senate isnt in proportion of population but number of States, Republicans do well in the flyover states populated by nobody.

It seems more that some people voted republican but not Trump for president. That explains gains in state legislatures and the House and holding the Senate but Trump losing. That is of course IF fraud is not proven

When Trump was impeached I never even argued over the possibility of him being removed from office.

Word to advice to dems, dont even pay this any attention. If Biden is the legitimate winner, Trump will be removed from office with ease
you're mistaking dems laughing at trumpers for being worried.

I’m still waiting for an answer as to how voting laws are racist lol. That’s a first one!

Gerrymandering.

Reduced voting hours which put a burden on the poor.

Not having same day registration.

Losing the right to vote for life due to a conviction.

That would be a viable option if Trump’s refusal to concede were not having tangible consequences. You don’t have to be worried about the outcome to be worried about the consequences of the delay in conceding.

Biden is being denied access to funds and resources necessary to begin implementing the transition.

His people are being denied access to the current administration’s personnel to begin gathering information.

Gerrymandering.

Reduced voting hours which put a burden on the poor.

Not having same day registration.

Losing the right to vote for life due to a conviction.
I don’t see a problem with Gerrymandering when the Democrats throw citizenship like hot bread.
https://www.business-standard.com/a...p-to-over-500-000-indians-120110800200_1.html
both sides are using trickery in this regard

how do reduced voting hours put a burden on the poor? They had 364 days to prepare for election day lmao.

how does same day registration affect black voters? How is requiring a photo ID racist?

I think many people are just getting the last bit of entertainment from the Trump train. I doubt Biden will be interesting.

I don’t see a problem with Gerrymandering when the Democrats throw citizenship like hot bread.
https://www.business-standard.com/a...p-to-over-500-000-indians-120110800200_1.html
both sides are using trickery in this regard

how do reduced voting hours put a burden on the poor? They had 364 days to prepare for election day lmao.

how does same day registration affect black voters? How is requiring a photo ID racist?

Gerrymanding has been used to repress minority vote. Republicans in South Carolina have flat out said this. Trying to justify that with a tit for tat claim doesn't make it right. You don't even judge things on being right or wrong but just if you can justify in your head some reason why you should be allowed to do it.

The poor have greater burdens on their time. Any roadblock in making it difficult to voting impacts those groups the most. There are cases in cities of republicans moving voting centers from in the city to out to the suburbs. It is all about suppressing voters.

I didn't bring up photo ID as being racist so quit trying to create strawmen arguments.

Gerrymanding has been used to repress minority vote. Republicans in South Carolina have flat out said this. Trying to justify that with a tit for tat claim doesn't make it right. You don't even judge things on being right or wrong but just if you can justify in your head some reason why you should be allowed to do it.

The poor have greater burdens on their time. Any roadblock in making it difficult to voting impacts those groups the most. There are cases in cities of republicans moving voting centers from in the city to out to the suburbs. It is all about suppressing voters.

I didn't bring up photo ID as being racist so quit trying to create strawmen arguments.
Just like the democrats throw free citizenship every time one of them takes office. Didn’t Obama too press the gas pedal to naturalize legal immigrants like Biden is about to do?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...migrants-please-apply-for-citizenship/432840/

i don’t see gerrymandering as a problem when the democrats trade citizenship for votes.

poor or not, you had 364 days to prepare for election day (it’s not even the entire day). If that’s not enough time to prepare, maybe that’s the reason they’re still poor.

sorry mistook you for another poster with the photo ID

Sidney Powell is going ham. Proud gal from Durham NC.

Last edited:
Just like the democrats throw free citizenship every time one of them takes office. Didn’t Obama too press the gas pedal to naturalize legal immigrants like Biden is about to do?
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...migrants-please-apply-for-citizenship/432840/

i don’t see gerrymandering as a problem when the democrats trade citizenship for votes.

poor or not, you had 364 days to prepare for election day (it’s not even the entire day). If that’s not enough time to prepare, maybe that’s the reason they’re still poor.

sorry mistook you for another poster with the photo ID

It is like you are too stupid to even read the article. There are a lot of people who live here legally and indefinitely but have not applied for citizenship. My brother's wife has been in the U.S. for almost 20 years legally and just now is applying for citizenship. Not filing for citizenship even though they are here legally is likely due in part due to the application costing $680. Without citizenship, they can't vote Your problem isn't with them living or working here. It is changing the demographics. Why don't you just say that you are perfectly fine with people living and working in this country to not be represented in politics or be allowed to even vote? None of this is illegal.

You pivot to some separate issue instead of addressing the topic on hand. It is just something you and a lot of other people do when confronted on an issue. So, if I talk about gerrymandering or some other form of voter suppression, you are just going to pivot to citizenship and immigration to justify it. Just keep on pivoting. Anyone with a brain sees it for what it is. Just avoiding saying the ugly thought that is in your head.

Last edited:
Back