Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

corrupt machines,and ton of evidence coming in court,trump second term is pretty much
sealed,the bigger problem is the national security and corrupt governors that may get away with it,but we'll get there.

Giuliani got this in the bag

Related: Giuliani on stand by
12803166-3x2-xlarge.jpg

The whole system is fucked up. I never vote because your vote literally means nothing. Don't trust it. In the minds of the elites, the election is too important for your vote to matter.

He should deliver this message at a nicer venue like Home Depot.

we're about to pick up a new screen door.

anyway, true or not it doesn't hurt to say it for their side.

Unlikely. But it’d be cool if it did happen.
Last night I was playing Path of Exile and I dropped an exalt orb twice, something which on my last play through happened only once in a year. I think there was a timeline shift, and we entered the timeline in which Trump wins, did you feel it?
Pic to prove I’m not lying
D3-D3-FCE5-2-D8-D-40-F1-AEF3-5-D4019-B13622.jpg

Last night I was playing Path of Exile and I dropped an exalt orb twice, something which on my last play through happened only once in a year. I think there was a timeline shift, and we entered the timeline in which Trump wins, did you feel it?
Pic to prove I’m not lying
D3-D3-FCE5-2-D8-D-40-F1-AEF3-5-D4019-B13622.jpg
Well now I'm convinced

corrupt machines,and ton of evidence coming in court,trump second term is pretty much
sealed,the bigger problem is the national security and corrupt governors that may get away with it,but we'll get there.

Oh, well, if Rudy says it, then it must be true. Biden and Harris may as well just give up now:rolleyes:

Back