Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

It is like you are too stupid to even read the article. There are a lot of people who live here legally and indefinitely but have not applied for citizenship. Probably in part due to the application costing $680. Without citizenship, they can't vote Your problem isn't with them living or working here. It is changing the demographics. Why don't you just say that you are perfectly fine with people living and working in this country to not be represented in politics or be allowed to even vote? None of this is illegal. It is just something you and a lot of other people do when confronted on an issue. You pivot to some separate issue instead of addressing the topic on hand. So, if I talk about gerrymandering or some other form of voter suppression, you are just going to pivot to citizenship and immigration to justify it. Just keep on pivoting. Anyone with a brain sees it for what it is. Just avoiding saying the ugly truth that is in your head.
Sorry mang, pushing for citizenship in exchange of votes is dirty business.

I don’t see a problem with Gerrymandering when the Democrats throw citizenship like hot bread.
https://www.business-standard.com/a...p-to-over-500-000-indians-120110800200_1.html
both sides are using trickery in this regard

how do reduced voting hours put a burden on the poor? They had 364 days to prepare for election day lmao.

how does same day registration affect black voters? How is requiring a photo ID racist?

Is this a serious question? Reduced polling hours and reduced polling places means working class people have to take time off work to go stand in a long line for hours. It's voter suppression.

Sorry mang, pushing for citizenship in exchange of votes is dirty business.

There is no exchange of votes for citizenship. That is a complete misrepresentation. There is though a large group of people that live here legally and haven't completed the last few steps to citizenship.

Maybe, the real question you should be asking yourself is "why am I so against immigrants gaining the right to vote?". It isn't the democrats fault that minorities and immigrants don't usually vote for republicans. You guys did that to yourself with your dog whistling, anti-immigration, anti-minority stances, and complete passive acceptance of party members saying inflammatory nonsense.

I’m still waiting for an answer as to how voting laws are racist lol. That’s a first one!
like most systemic racism, it isn't the law itself that is racist, it's how it's applied. like only putting polling places in white neighborhoods...

I’m still waiting for an answer as to how voting laws are racist lol. That’s a first one!
I wouldn’t use the term racist. But it’s estimated that while 8% of whites lack the necessary ID to comply with these laws, it’s triple that for African Americans (estimated around 24%). So any law requiring it to vote would be disproportionately burdensome to minorities. I think that’s a better way to say it.
But that’s only one thing wrong with these types of laws.

That would be a viable option if Trump’s refusal to concede were not having tangible consequences. You don’t have to be worried about the outcome to be worried about the consequences of the delay in conceding.

Biden is being denied access to funds and resources necessary to begin implementing the transition.

His people are being denied access to the current administration’s personnel to begin gathering information.
Everything will be fine. stop fear-mongering

A group that the "immigration" focused group appears to have no idea exists based on how they talk about them.
I've never seen this amount of people run with pure ignorance and be convinced all the bullshit they hear from Fox/Newsmax is real

I wouldn’t use the term racist. But it’s estimated that while 8% of whites lack the necessary ID to comply with these laws, it’s triple that for African Americans (estimated around 24%). So any law requiring it to vote would be disproportionately burdensome to minorities. I think that’s a better way to say it.
But that’s only one thing wrong with these types of laws.

I still think ID should be required. At the same time though it should then be free to get an ID. We would have to limit it to some extent. Can't have some ass hole coming in every other day to change his ID cause he didn't like the photo or just being completely irresponsible with their ID. I think 3-4 IDs free per year is good enough.

I still think ID should be required. At the same time though it should then be free to get an ID. We would have to limit it to some extent. Can't have some ass hole coming in every other day to change his ID cause he didn't like the photo or just being completely irresponsible with their ID. I think 3-4 IDs free per year is good enough.
The problem with these free IDs is that they’re not very free. A Harvard study found the average cost was between $75-$175 per person, and if legal fees were involved it can get very expensive.
https://today.law.harvard.edu/free-voter-ids-costly-harvard-law-report-finds/
I oppose voter ID laws for several different reasons, but overall they are a solution on search of a problem. Why are we disenfranchising voters and making them incur costs like this when all indications are that identity-related fraud is nearly nonexistent in our elections?

Back