Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

Without seeing any other part of this conversation I am going to hazard a guess on why they might be racist.

Republicans gathered data about voters of color and then wrote laws that targeted those voters. This was proven in at least one case that went to the supreme court.
Which republicans? Did they target only voters of color in the data gathering? When you say voters, what are you referring to? People that have voted in the past? What data did they gather? Finally, I have yet to see a voter law that is racist. Does anyone actually have anything or is this a "trust me bro" thing?

I can see how you should probably need to be literate to vote, since you need to read the fucking name. You are so full of shit.

You can look this up, but the literacy test were full of nonsense questions meant to be impossible to answer.

Did you even read the article? "under a new democratic governor" they withdrew their appeal to the supreme court. You lefties are so sneaky. And check out the lady who wrote this obviously biased article.

Did you even read the article? "under a new democratic governor" they withdrew their appeal to the supreme court. You lefties are so sneaky. And check out the lady who wrote this obviously biased article.
What about that lady? What does her photo have to do with anything?

She’s from NPR. They present both sides. Did she or did she not report that "under a new democratic governor they withdrew their appeal to the supreme court.”?

So what does her photo have to do with anything other than your prejudice?

What about that lady? What does her photo have to do with anything?

She’s from NPR. They present both sides. Did she or did she not report that "under a new democratic governor they withdrew their appeal to the supreme court.”?

So what does her photo have to do with anything other than your prejudice?
Ok. So you either have zero reading comprehension skills, or you didn’t read the article.

Ok. So you either have zero reading comprehension skills, or you didn’t read the article.
You post a photo of a journalist to draw attention to how she looks but want to talk about reading? Lol

You post a photo of a journalist to draw attention to how she looks but want to talk about reading? Lol
Stop being a baby and admit the article was trying to paint republicans in a bad light. Are you really that upset that I posted her ugly mug on here?

Stop being a baby and admit the article was trying to paint republicans in a bad light.
It’s an NPR article.

Her article made an argument for both sides but you wanted to draw attention to her photo lmao

NPR is a liberal media outlet. So why do you keep mentioning that?
Wrong.

NPR is as center as it gets. Maybe the headline of the article hurt your feelings, but if you read the article, like all NPR articles, the third part of the article always presents and acknowledges the arguments from the other side.

Again, you fail to even read what you post like a typical liberal. In the page you posted it says 67% of NPR audience is LEFT of center. I’m done with you. You are too woke for me.
Liberals, woke, photos of journalists... The only reason why these things bother you so much is because it’s really no different than your right wing extremism and what bothers you about the woke Libs is really a cover up for what bothers you about how you gotta post photos of journalists and stuff lol

corrupt machines,and ton of evidence coming in court,trump second term is pretty much
sealed,the bigger problem is the national security and corrupt governors that may get away with it,but we'll get there.

It’s certainly possible.

Whatever the case, I hope the legitimate winner wins the election.

Back