Will Smith says we need to "cleanse" people like Donald Trump out of our country

For a bunch of people who claim to hate the whole "Hollywood Left" thing, you guys sure get outraged over the stupid shit they say.

He is Will Smith, an actor. His opinion means shit. Just like with Eastwood talking about people being pussies. It is an opinion from someone with no real power.

The world needs to be cleansed of Will Smith and his evil family.

And the results of the movie are Leto did meh and smith did a good deadshot, and sue the company for not having enough Leto. I personally felt the movie sucked as a whole from everyone. Glad i saw it free.

I will not watch Suicide Squad because I refuse to watch any movie featuring Will Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will should stay in his lane and stick to talking about what he knows best (taking it up the ass).

Alfonso Ribeiro was 10x the better actor and dancer.

I'm becoming more and more disgusted by the media and the left daily.

Will Smith's logic probably goes something like:

I played Ali so Islam must be aiight and this makes Trump a racist.

I never knew will Smith was in this movie but I knew Leto was playing joker...

Joker definitely is a huge reason why people go and see this movie

I was the opposite. I only knew Smiff and the hot chicks from Wolf of Wallstreet was in it.

I'd still like to see a Smiffless promo.

Will Smith will never be anywhere near Trump's level.

trump_by_znoflats_.jpg

"As painful as it is to hear Donald Trump talk and as embarrassing as it is as an American to hear him talk, I think it's good," Smith said. "We get to know who people are and now we get to cleanse it out of our country."

There's not a thing wrong with this. Desperate idiots. And that's the comment on its own merits, nevermind the source being some movie star.

i'll let you know when i take a scientologists (or former, w/e) opinion seriously.....

Can you manage if Hillary made comments that seemed like she wanted Obama assassinated? Oh wait...she did.

I would say that she chose her words poorly but I am sure you will accuse her hoping that Obama was assassinated (if you have any consistency)

(She was asked why she had not dropped out in June despite being behind Obama by a large amount in June. She replied "Bobby Kennedy got assassinated in June" Obama's team then blasted her for "hoping that Obama got assassinated"

Hillary and Trump should have been more careful with their words. That is all.

In 2008, Hillary drew fire with this observation about her decision to remain in the Democratic primary race despite a nearly-insurmountable delegate lead for then-Sen. Barack Obama:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California"

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hill...emark-about-assassination-of-rival-candidate/

You should do a list of quotes from people saying "HOW COULD YOU WANT SOMEONE LIKE THIS BEING PRESIDENT?" over Trump...

I'm having a whee of a time on Facebook... On Women's Rights News I have a bunch of people lambasting Trump for being a racist hack for calling Latin Americans taco bowls in his e-mails. Boy are their faces going to be red when they find out... :D

Back