Will Smith says we need to "cleanse" people like Donald Trump out of our country

Don't worry Will. You don't have to be embarrassed because of Trump.

You have plenty of things to be embarrassed on your own.

If a cleansing company runs out of a certain chemical, does that mean nobody gets clean or everybody does?

i was born on this planet

Will Smith?

You mean the actor that did a few good films a decade ago? How's he been lately?

This guy is struggling desperately to stay relevant. You're never going to win that Oscar Will because you don't deserve it.

Because people wanted to see the Joker.
And the results of the movie are Leto did meh and smith did a good deadshot, and sue the company for not having enough Leto. I personally felt the movie sucked as a whole from everyone. Glad i saw it free.

Can you imagine if Trump said we need to cleanse people like Will Smith out of our country?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/09/will-smith-donald-trump-makes-me-embarrassed-to-be-an-america/

Can you manage if Hillary made comments that seemed like she wanted Obama assassinated? Oh wait...she did.

I would say that she chose her words poorly but I am sure you will accuse her hoping that Obama was assassinated (if you have any consistency)

(She was asked why she had not dropped out in June despite being behind Obama by a large amount in June. She replied "Bobby Kennedy got assassinated in June" Obama's team then blasted her for "hoping that Obama got assassinated"

Hillary and Trump should have been more careful with their words. That is all.

In 2008, Hillary drew fire with this observation about her decision to remain in the Democratic primary race despite a nearly-insurmountable delegate lead for then-Sen. Barack Obama:

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California"

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hill...emark-about-assassination-of-rival-candidate/

Don't follow the purge movies, I think what he meant was "teach" or compromise with opposing forces with differing opinions.

Good thing he's not running for president.

Back