Will Smith says we need to "cleanse" people like Donald Trump out of our country

Maybe Trump reminds him of Xenu, so I can understand why he would be worried.

Ok so Concussion wasn't good lol

Keep trying to slide those goal posts.

It wasn't. And I don't know what goalposts you are referring to. I've mentioned good films from the start. I'm not a producer, why would I give a shit how much money a film makes?

Well it's already covered the $175M despite being banned in the second biggest movie market in the world.

It's still a swing and a miss from DC/Warner Brothers. Just like Batman vs Superman, which should have set the bar for all comic book movies to follow. Suicide Squad is just another example of far out in front Marvel are.

It wasn't. And I don't know what goalposts you are referring to. I've mentioned good films from the start. I'm not a producer, why would I give a shit how much money a film makes?

Yeah he was only nominated for a Golden Globe lol

Fanboys.... lol

What grown man uses that term?
Me evidently. Anyways, your point still stands if you are merely trying to show that Will Smith is a box office draw, which he is. But he's been in a lot of really bad movies.

Yeah he was only nominated for a Golden Globe lol

He was ok in it, but that was more of an Affirmative Action nomination than anything. The film had pretty average reviews, which reflects how it really was. It decent, but forgettable in every way.

What a smarmy piece of shit.

Says he is almost in tears over Donald Trump calling a woman "a fat pig", what a joke. I suppose there's a reason why his son wears women's clothing. Obviously in his house-hold, there is no room for masculine behaviour.

Lmao, he's stupid rich, smashes Jada on the regular, and then gets a blowie from some rando because he's in an open marriage and is Will fucking Smith.

You couldn't hope to be that masculine in your wildest fantasies.

04wjv.gif
He was ok in it, but that was more of an Affirmative Action nomination than anything. The film had pretty average reviews, which reflects how it really was. It decent, but forgettable in every way.

Lmao, he's stupid rich, smashes Jada on the regular, and then gets a blowie from some rando because he's in an open marriage and is Will fucking Smith.

And he's worth $250M.

His library is lined with awards.

Multi platinum musician with a syndicated sitcom.

And it wasn't handed to him from his daddy like Trump.

LOL at this analysis.

This is the biggest movie of Leto's career by far.

Just another one of the long list of Smith hits.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Actor&id=jaredleto.htm

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=willsmith.htm

And every review has praised Will Smith... Leto... not so much

Smiff's career box office is $7B and climbing
Again, people wanted to see the Joker. Not Smith or Leto. They would want to see the Joker even if another actor was playing it. The character is bigger than the actors.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robsalk...from-self-inflicted-destruction/#32b2d17e74b6

Even Forbes is saying that Will Smith single-handedly saved this movie and perhaps the franchise.

Will Smith for the Win. There’s a reason why Will Smith was the most bankable actor in Hollywood from the mid-9os to the late ’00s. The man knows how to hold the camera, deliver a line, strike the right balance between charming and badass, street and sophisticated, and finish off an action sequence. When you have a movie that doesn’t quite know what tone it’s going for and features a lot of other actors stuck in one-dimensional cutout roles, having that kind of presence at the center of the feature can make the difference between a fun popcorn movie and an unwatchable disaster.

The film suffered one of the biggest drop-offs from Friday to Saturday every recorded: 41%. And some fans are trying to sue Warner Brothers because the trailer contains many scenes cut from the actual movie.

Suicide Squad is currently sitting at 26% on RT.

With a 71% audience score seems to me like critics got it wrong this time.

None of that is masculine behaviour as far as I'm concerned. But I suppose we have different opinions on what a man is supposed to be.

Certainly any man of intellect wouldn't associate such behaviour with their ideal version of "manhood".

None of that is masculine behaviour as far as I'm concerned. But I suppose we have different opinions on what a man is supposed to be.

If fucking bad bitches, getting all kinds of money, and being an overwhelming success isn't masculine to you, then you need to take those panties off and get a clue pimp.

Jada is fucking hideous but Will doesn't bang her anyway. Will is gay and I'm not joking. Everyone working in Hollywood has known this for years.

If fucking bad bitches, getting all kinds of money, and being an overwhelming success isn't masculine to you, then you need to take those panties off and get a clue pimp.

Yeah no. I couldn't give a shit if someone is "fucking bad bitches" (or in other words, American plastic dolls) or getting "all kinds of money", none of those should be the objective for a man. But I suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Yeah no. I couldn't give a shit if someone is "fucking bad bitches" (or in other words, American plastic dolls) or getting "all kinds of money". But I suppose it depends on how you look at it.

You cut your neckbeard with all that edge? Lmao

Back