Will Smith says we need to "cleanse" people like Donald Trump out of our country

Yes I do because no one I knew was talking about the Joker in this movie. In fact we were talking about how annoying Leto was being with all the stupid antics they kept talking about. If anything people were much more interested in Harley Quinn. I barely saw Joker in the trailers. Your just making assumptions with no proof to back it up.
lol, no one was talking about will smith, everyone wanted to see harley quinn

having produced those kids, having his wife run a racial protest because he didn't get nominated for an award, and having starred in Suicide Squad in the past few years, WIll Smith is not in a position to call anyone an embarrassment.

3eTLiRZ.png
What is it with bad hip hop and nearly blinding people before going into the movies? Seems to be a trend. I wonder if Will is planning on stopping 9/11 too.

Will Smith has been a confirmed fruitcake since the mid 90's. Making the cast of the Fresh Prince form a prayer circle before filming

For real?

Yes, I am done with the War Room. I need to make many serious changes in my life and spending less time shitposting on Sherdog is one of those many things that needs to change. I'll still post on Sherdog in other forums, but I have to move on from the War Room.

spg.gif

Yes, I am done with the War Room. I need to make many serious changes in my life and spending less time shitposting on Sherdog is one of those many things that needs to change. I'll still post on Sherdog in other forums, but I have to move on from the War Room.

spg.gif

See ya, dude. Best of luck in life.

raw

You really have to question the morals/intelligence of a person who wants to "cleanse" the country of people like Trump yet willing to cast their vote for someone who is as corrupt as Hillary.
The left do demonize his "enemies" or ridiculize them until normal people try to kill them at sign.

See ya, dude. Best of luck in life.

raw

I've decided to come back to the War Room. I am just going to work on making better posts. I tried the other forums and they have a few decent threads, but nothing like the War Room.

latest

Montgomery man charged with capital murder in fatal stabbing

Montgomery police made an arrest in the fatal stabbing of a man during a Tuesday evening robbery.

Corwin Walker, 21, was arrested Tuesday and charged with capital murder, court records show. He is being held without bond in the Montgomery County Detention Facility.

Walker is accused of stabbing and killing Thomas Shaw Jr., 75, of Wetumpka, as he sat in his vehicle in the 2500 block of Highland Avenue in Montgomery, court records show.

Walker is set to make his first court appearance on Thursday.
11224329_G.png

11223890_G.jpg

I've decided to come back to the War Room. I am just going to work on making better posts. I tried the other forums and they have a few decent threads, but nothing like the War Room.

latest

You didn't even give us a chance to miss you, but welcome back anyway.

I can refer you to a forum where you'll be the only conservative if you want a real challenge.

Back