Will Smith says we need to "cleanse" people like Donald Trump out of our country

Every shirt I see is for Joker or Harley. I haven't seen one person wearing a Will Smith shirt.

And it wasn't handed to him from his daddy like Trump.
rap_battle.gif

Every shirt I see is for Joker or Harley. I haven't seen one person wearing a Will Smith shirt.

I haven't seen any shirts for this movie but I'm an adult who hangs out with other adults and we don't really wear comic book t-shirts.

Don't worry Will, Xenu is going to arrive on his galactic space ship and cleanse all of humanity of non believers.

He's just waiting for the signal from the chosen one:
jaden-smith-wifi.jpg

Last edited:
Will Smith doesn't decide who gets cleansed from our country. What an egomaniac.

We'll see how it does going into the second weekend. A sizeable percentage of that audience score will, I suspect, come from die hard DC fans who vote out of loyalty to the brand.

The director admitted that there was enormous pressure on the movie to be a huge success after BvS' relatively disappointing performance. And I've seen nothing so far to indicate that SS has achieved that.

Probably, but the movie is not bad, and for the most part critic score and audience score is on tune.

As to the flaws of the movie? its an action flick, its not worse than Transformers, Avengers or Dark Knight Rises and these got pretty good scores, and its far (and by a lot) better than Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

Probably, but the movie is not bad, and for the most part critic score and audience score is on tune.

As to the flaws of the movie? its an action flick, its not worse than Transformers, Avengers or Dark Knight Rises and these got pretty good scores, and its far (and by a lot) better than Iron Man 3 and Thor 2.

I agree with most of what you said. With the glaring exception that Avengers shits all over SS and, for that matter BvS.

But as a person in a free country he is free to say what he wants no?

You're only allowed to say what you want if the radically far right agree with it, or the radically far left agree with it.

I agree with most of what you said. With the glaring exception that Avengers shits all over SS and, for that matter BvS.

I think the avengers cool factor was that it brought all these separate universes together, so it was kinda cool at that point.

As a standalone movie its not that good and Avengers 2 is a reflection of that. Past the whole "OMG those guys from all those movies in the same place" its not that great when compared to say winter soldier or guardians of the galaxy.

DC got it all wrong by trying first to make the group movies and then the standalone ones, the characters feel shallow because they dont have proper introductions.

I think the avengers cool factor was that it brought all these separate universes together, so it was kinda cool at that point.

As a standalone movie its not that good and Avengers 2 is a reflection of that. Past the whole "OMG those guys from all those movies in the same place" its not that great when compared to say winter soldier or guardians of the galaxy.

Age of Ultron was a big disappointment. Not as bad as TDKR, but still pretty bad. I agree that WS and GOTG were far superior to AoU.

You're only allowed to say what you want if the radically far right agree with it, or the radically far left agree with it.
Fuck that
He was the fresh prince
Gettin jiggy with it is still catchy as fuck
ali was decent
And he punched that alien in the face and said 'welcome to earth '
The man has earned the right to have one creepy trust fund baby con artist cleansed....as long as he shuts down jadas music career to balance it out!

'Cleanse' was literally like the worst word he could have used. What a dummy.

Back