Will sherdog be angry if Conor toys with khabib rather than finish him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one forgot anything dummy. Eddie is not Khabib. It's not the same fight.

I'm sure you picked correctly in Conor vs Nate 1 right? No?
Yea said it would be a dog fight, Nate is big , has a crazy chin , great volume striker and dangerous anywhere on the ground

lol no.... I'll have more fun taking the piss if he does that

Last edited:
I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?
It would be awesome to watch, but as far as I know Conor, he always goes for the kill. He's not messing around. I think Khabib will be the one who would make a first back step.

Any clean result will do for whoever wins. We don't wanna see any headbutt cuts, low blows, missed weights, stoolgates, etc.

If Conor is able to toy with Khabib and play with him enroute to a UD, or stoppage then that's fine. I can almost guaranteee though he ISN'T going to be able to beat Khabib if he isn't serious though.

I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?

LOL
Conor cannot do it because he would gas.

The real question is: would you cry if Khabib toys with a dead tired Conor instead of finishing him???
My guess is yes!

Oh no, not the mystical entity the "sherdog"!!!
Sharpen ya game up

Conor03.gif

What a fucking idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Can't believe I missed posting here after the fight......

People said the same thing before the Eddie fight remember Eddie was going to smother him against the cage, out work him and tire him out the grapple fuck his ass. Why do you forget? So who looked more ridiculous the Conor fans who said he would Toy Eddie or the Conor haters who said it would be a lopsided grappling match. Who was more ludicrous the Conor fans saying Conor would spark Aldo or the haters saying Aldo would kick his legs off.

Wake up sheep

upload_2019-2-21_3-12-46.jpeg

Bahhhhhhhhhh

moron.

UpWh.gif

Btw..
I really believe he said ‘Quit you’re bitchin’.
No I Don’t. No one believes that.

how good is that , great to see those old posts from real nuthuggers.

TS , can you just share with us how does it feel ?
should we feel mad about Khabib because he toyed with Conor standing and on the ground ?

Lol, these threads never get old. The only thing better than these replies, were the delusional fans who thought Mayweather would get knocked out by McGregor lmao

Holy fuck, and people think the Conor hate after the fight was bad... Imagine if Conor won lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back