Will sherdog be angry if Conor toys with khabib rather than finish him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?
<31>

Conor will be fighting for the belt next fight its all good
Dude skimming your history like half your threads end up wastelanded lol

Good calls on the Aldo and Eddie fights tho tbf

Skimming my post history ? Lol rent free in your head bro, you're bumping wasteland threads think about your life right now

My life my fetishes don't judge me

giphy.gif

I was like huh on the thread title. Bumpin 2018?

Cherish these threads. A fanbase like this only comes along once a decade. The last was the end of 2000s in Brock fans, literally just posting pictures of him flexing and say "lol ur a :eek::eek::eek:" if you tried to talk MMA.

Conor fans came along at the end of the 2010s, and seriously challenged the Brock ones as the lowest IQ fanbase in the history of combat sports. I will always treasure the Conor fans, as their outright stupidity earned me a good chunk of change.

We'll have to wait until the end of the 2020s to find another fanbase THIS stupid.

Cherish these threads. A fanbase like this only comes along once a decade. The last was the end of 2000s in Brock fans, literally just posting pictures of him flexing and say "lol ur a :eek::eek::eek:" if you tried to talk MMA.

Conor fans came along at the end of the 2010s, and seriously challenged the Brock ones as the lowest IQ fanbase in the history of combat sports. I will always treasure the Conor fans, as their outright stupidity earned me a good chunk of change.

We'll have to wait until the end of the 2020s to find another fanbase THIS stupid.
You're totally missing the bridge between those 2 and the guy who truly ushered in the era of the one fighter only delusional fan base.

The now beloved American Gangster Cheal .P. Sonnen.

Lesson of the day .... D1 wrestler threads.... they’re the worst.

Lol at Khabib tapping to Conor, man you suck Douche1

Where did the Ronda fans fit into this?

Don't give him credit. You ever hear the term, a broken clock is always right twice a day?

What’s with these old bumps ? Let the shit go already Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back