Will sherdog be angry if Conor toys with khabib rather than finish him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS is one low Iq shitty poster who is a Conor casual fan with no real mma knowledge whatsoever. I am glad he gets rekt everytime his shitty predictions are bumped.

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

and fuck you TS
giphy.gif

I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?
Division 1 dumbfuck.

LAKKSwF.png

4oKVerY.png

I actually find TS funny he's one of the entertaining trolls.

how good is that , great to see those old posts from real nuthuggers.

TS , can you just share with us how does it feel ?
should we feel mad about Khabib because he toyed with Conor standing and on the ground ?
It feels good Conor will have the belt again soon after he beats cowboy then max for the belt

TS is about to cry but trying to hold it together.

TS is one low Iq shitty poster who is a Conor casual fan with no real mma knowledge whatsoever. I am glad he gets rekt everytime his shitty predictions are bumped.
Go bump My Conor victory threads before this oh wait he won all those

It feels good Conor will have the belt again soon after he beats cowboy then max for the belt
haha , good to hear that it feels good for you , which means you enjoy the greatness of Khabib.
I can imagine it felt better for you when you saw Khabib beat the shit out of Conor standing and on the ground.

but , obviously you still have some brain damage. how come he fights cowboy and Max for the belt ?
you are still looking for an easy way for Conor to get the belt.

hard for you to swallow but Conor will never get the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back