Will sherdog be angry if Conor toys with khabib rather than finish him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?

Lol

Conor isn't the type

I'll leave it at that

If he manages that, then he is indeed very talented, so there is no need to be angry with him.

Likelihood of that happening, though, is less than TS graduating college.

Last edited:
Conor will be too busy trying to get back to his feet and gasping for air to toy with anybody.

I think a Cody vs Cruz scenario is very likely here. Will sherdog be pissed at Conor if he carries khabib and clowns him rather than going for the finish?

Will khabib tap to strikes possible to save face if it ends up worse than Conor vs Eddie ?

You mean like the way Floyd "Toyed" with Conor ?

But heck, I like showboating in the Ring/Cage... I like it when they succseed and I like it when they fail..

More showboating in the cage I say... Less talking out of the cage

I sure hope not OP, don't wanna lose big money on my bet - Conor to knock him spark out in the first 10 seconds!

cuddle artist kebab will introduce conor to the mat for 25 minutes

Conor Alvarez'ing Khabib would be fun to watch. Conor fighting safe and winning on points would suck.

Sherdog isn't one entity.

I definitely see a Conor vs. Eddie 2 happening. Khabib will basically give up after being dropped 5/6 times. Could end up like GSP vs. BJ Penn 2 with Khabib refusing to get off the stool and his corner calling it a day.

I definitely see a Conor vs. Eddie 2 happening. Khabib will basically give up after being dropped 5/6 times. Could end up like GSP vs. BJ Penn 2 with Khabib refusing to get off the stool and his corner calling it a day.
Oh please. You are delusional.

Just because of styles it is likely that the loser of this fight will look like shit.

However the way I see it Conor has to get him out of there. He should not risk gassing and Khabib fighting through adversity to get him down somehow and turning the fight around.

So if Conor can get the finish he should go for it. If he runs out of air his ability to finish diminishes and then he could be in danger again.

I wouldn't like it, Conor's not a point fighter, he goes for the kill and unfortunately gasses if he doesn't get it.

Yup, this will happen

tenor.gif

Meh...he can toy if he chose to...I hope his TDD is ace...
ZybPe4Y.gif

CleverSpeedyIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

1405f-3.gif

tenor.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

2dtb.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back