Will Khalabeeb crack under the pressure when he faces the Notorious one?

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?

If Conor stands any sort of chance in this fight, he has to get into Khabib's head.

Will be interesting to see whether he can or not. I think he can personally...

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows.

Dagestanis are similar and different from Brazilians in the same time. They both hold honor as a very important value but Brazilians respond to it with emotionally charged violence while chechens & dagestanis are more cold and ruthless in their retaliation

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that will crack in this fight is Conor's skull.

If Conor eats pork, he wins.

If Conor stands any sort of chance in this fight, he has to get into Khabib's head.
<FookIsThatGuy>

khabib will be outclassed and look foolish in there , lol @ conor "has to get in khabibs head" for any "chance" to win this fight... <{cruzshake}> u couldnt be more wrong

Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?
Of course Conor is in Khabibs head!
I mean Khabib took an airplane to New York, just to throw a dolly on a bus where Conor was, after that he spent time and money and almost faced criminal charges, all this happened because Khabib's best friend was molested by Conor.
Oh wait.

I think Conor will struggle to get into Khabib's head because Khabib looks hard to mentally break.

That said, Conor has this weird aura about him and has a plethora of examples where everyone and their mother thought he'd get run over, and he just somehow pulls it off. Stuff like that could easily lead to a beast like Khabib overthinking the whole fight, thinking about the aftermath if he loses, the media coverage, the crow he will have to eat, his unbeaten streak gone, probably never fighting Conor again.

Khabib will probably have all these thoughts prior, and he may even start a little slow. I think once he gets on top of him though, he'll settle in and it won't last very long after that.

Khabib won't lay down for Conor so Conor has no chance. Maybe bribed judges again but that would be hard to cover up after 5 10-8 rounds for Khabib.

Will be interesting to see whether he can or not. I think he can personally...

I just re-watched the fight with Al, and my man that was a truly awful showing. Round 2 he had Al flattened out and did not finish. Rounds 4 and 5 he whiffed on numerous TD attempts, and showed off the worst striking in the division. Chin up, slow and horrid technique. Conor is the best fighter he has fought by far. To think Conor has little chance to win is either ignorance or trolling...

Conor will be shook so shook in fact I have doubts he'll show up to fight first of all Conor is going to get dwarfed in the faceoffs this will shake up his ego he can't handle guys "bigger" than him that's why he hangs out with that stubby armed midget all the time

Last edited:
I don't see Khabib struggling with it. He has always seemed extremely calm and collected in his fights.

Hard to say. There hasn't been much heat put on him yet, hopefully the presser and whatever else media they will do will be plentiful and entertaining.

Never realised how many people on Sherdog thought Conor had this fight wow.

I will be happy to be proven wrong.

Of course Conor is in Khabibs head!
I mean Khabib took an airplane to New York, just to throw a dolly on a bus where Conor was, after that he spent time and money and almost faced criminal charges, all this happened because Khabib's best friend was molested by Conor.
Oh wait.

But Conor always does that type of thing, he was throwing cans at Diaz, going to smash Eddie with a chair, even looked rattled at the Aldo weigh-ins but when he gets in the cage he is always relaxed.

Khabib is probobly already shoook overtraining like a mad man coming into the fight with injurys and what not.

Conor is already proven to be the one who breaks and panic wrestles under pressure.

Last edited:
Dagestanis are similar and different from Brazilians in the same time. They both hold honorary as a very important value but Brazilians respond to it with emotionally charged violence while chechens & dagestanis are more cold and ruthless in their retaliation

A reasonable generalization based on a sample size of 1 Dagestani and 1 Brazilian.

EDIT: actually just 1 brazilian cause the Khabib hasn't happened yet lol.

Back