Will Khalabeeb crack under the pressure when he faces the Notorious one?

Most likely he will crack ahead of time and check himself into his favorite Vegas hospital again.

I’m just playing my dude, I wish I was good. I’m a call of duty guy at heart and am used to winning every game, but there’s just something about fortnite that grinds my gears. I feel like the whole game is made to just annoy me personally. I will easily win a gun fight against some shmuck, then there will be kids hidden listening to me applying bandages who come in as I’m healing. It’s a weird game, you always feel like you’re playing well then boom, sniped in the back of the noggin by 8 year old Terry sitting under the tree like a kitten

I’m just playing my dude, I wish I was good. I’m a call of duty guy at heart and am used to winning every game, but there’s just something about fortnite that grinds my gears. I feel like the whole game is made to just annoy me personally. I will easily win a gun fight against some shmuck, then there will be kids hidden listening to me applying bandages who come in as I’m healing. It’s a weird game, you always feel like you’re playing well then boom, sniped in the back of the noggin by 8 year old Terry sitting under the tree like a kitten
It takes a while to get decent at ma man. You need to be really aware of what is going on and also need to get good at building. Maybe I could show you how to play sometime

Khabib does not come from a culture of cartoons, movies and girly men. All of his heros were unmovable.

I don't think it's possible for Conor to get in his head unless he draws a picture of Mohammed, which could turn into Conor's literal death at the hands one one of the 1.7 billion Muslims on Earth today.

Khabib does not come from a culture of cartoons, movies and girly men. All of his heros were unmovable.

I don't think it's possible for Conor to get in his head unless he draws a picture of Mohammed, which could turn into Conor's literal death at the hands one one of the 1.7 billion Muslims on Earth today.
giphy.gif

It takes a while to get decent at ma man. You need to be really aware of what is going on and also need to get good at building. Maybe I could show you how to play sometime

I had the omega skin last season, without the lights mind you, so I’ve put a decent bit of time in, I think the first few times I played it just put me in a terrible noob mindset. I have a 3+ kd on every cod (female posters among us keep your panties on) so I’m used to winning and getting really mad when I lose, but this game doesn’t really allow you to use anger as motivation. The game only rewards exp for wins too.. it’s such a grind and you get the same 1400 exp if you get ten kills or one. If you’re on PS4 add me up playboy “IMIAIRIK” is my psn

These guys are extremely proud, confident alphas. I can't see either of them cracking.

Conor has already cracked.
No no no, you mean he SMOKED some crack.

This kind of shitposting about who is shook and who isn't will only get (much) worse btw.

Armchair PhDs coming off their couches in droves.

Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?
As of now the only one who seems shook is Conor. He usually talks a lot of shit but has been nothing but silent since the Khabib fight has been announced.

Also, I don't see why Khabib would "crack under pressure". Last fight there was this whole ordeal with the change of opponent, not to mention the bus incident that involved Conor which had tons of attention just 2 days before the fight while he was cutting weight. He still showed up and smashed his opponent.

Conor has been out for 2 years. All the eyes will be on him. And an embarassing loss could diminish his value. He has all the pressure.

So had Aldo and Eddie. RDA had never got injured by sparing wrecklessly before Conor either.
Aldo had shown before that he can get dragged into a war. Pride is his weakness. Eddie is chinny as hell and gets dropped all the time. He also has a tendency to slug it out in a war and fight with emotion.

Khabib has shown none of that. Hell he started a discussion with Dana midfight. He discussed with MJ that he should just let it go while he was beating the shit out of him. He has shown zero indications that he gets overly nervous in a fight.

Also the way he reacted to Conor's antics is different. He is calm and ice cold.

And of course injuries happen all the time.

Last edited:
Probably not, Khabib is an animal. Conor decks him though.

Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?
Like Nate?

Khabib will never be shook by conor

Khabib is a born gangster...
L78-k6_OI_0.jpg

q_Q6wofrLUs.jpg

AEtwN45.jpg

B0pw4RfIIAAxISV.jpg

Conor is a born wankster...
newimg2.jpg

cropped_Wee-conor-mcgregor.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

mcgregoryoung.jpg

You know what it is... lol
mcgregor-wife.jpg

Khabib is already mentally broken and only reason he wants that ass whooping is massive payday.

All Europe and world hate Russia and they don't give a shit why would some Ireland who was never better then Russia in anything maybe in drinking beer make any pressure on Khabib. They don't even know English soo they don't give a fuck about anything

Back