Will Khalabeeb crack under the pressure when he faces the Notorious one?

Never go full retard. Not a good thing.

<{you!}>
wow i feel sorry for u buddeh , your lack of MMA knowledge frightens me , if u truly believe conors only chgance to win is to "get in khabibs head" think about that , whos the one going full retard ya fkn moron

Like conor dont have the speed adv
Like conor dont have the striking adv
liike conor doesnt have any footwork and hes just gunna be sitting there for khabib to take him down
like conors striking technique and IQ isnt LEVELS above khabibs....

yea your a fkn moron bud

Like Khabibs only way to win is a takedown and smother for 25 fucking minutes...thats his only fkn adv, but but but , but stfu

Last edited:
Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?
Probably, he will be shook cause that irish clown has a chance to take his 0 and belt.

Even worse if he has a bad weight cut

I fucking hope not. MMA needs for the McGregor circus to be diverted away from title belts. But I fear there is a real possibility that we will all have to learn to...

200.gif

If Conor could get into Khabibs head he would already be living there. Maybe he is. I think the dolly incident would be enough to piss anyone off to the point or losing focus. I don’t think trash talk will affect Khabib. Conor almost fucking him out of a title fight by launching a dolly through a bus window might have chapped his ass a little tho.

Without a doubt
Don't be surprised if dude
Pulls out or gets himself disqualified

wow i feel sorry for u buddeh , your lack of MMA knowledge frightens me , if u truly believe conors only chgance to win is to "get in khabibs head" think about that , whos the one going full retard ya fkn moron

liike conor doesnt have any footwork and hes just gunna be sitting there for khabib to take him down

yea your a fkn moron bud

Like Khabibs only way to win is a takedown and smother for 25 fucking minutes...thats his only fkn adv, but but but , but stfu

<escalate99>

He just doesn't get it. All good.

If Conor stands any sort of chance in this fight, he has to get into Khabib's head.

Will be interesting to see whether he can or not. I think he can personally...

200.webp
Yeah because Khabib as shown all kinds of signs that he can be easily gotten to over the course of his spotless UFC career with some of the most brutal GnP in modern mma. Head games only work on weak minded people, Khabib is far from weak...

Khalabeeb didn't give two shits when they attacked the bus lol, I doubt anything gets in his head.

Watch the footage again it's hilarious, all the other fighters are having panic attacks and he's just "send me location". He don't give a fuck.

Will Khabib be shook when It comes to fight night and not perform upto his full potential?

We have seen it with Conors past opponents when they get in there with him they are mentally shook and are dwarfed by the moment. Is there any reason to think that this won’t happen to Khabib?

Well unfortunately we wont know his next fight.

yea your a fkn moron bud

He's not your buddeh, guy

He's not your buddeh, guy
he is my buddeh and you my biitch aight, move along boi, im sure your bf can handle his own conversations, not sure why u gotta run to his defense, but u should stfu n mind yo business u irrelevant noob

yea your a fkn moron bud

with all that said by your side ; you will nothing to say after Khabib beats the shit out of your hero

Back