Will Khalabeeb crack under the pressure when he faces the Notorious one?

Hard to say. There hasn't been much heat put on him yet, hopefully the presser and whatever else media they will do will be plentiful and entertaining.

I think Conor has good chance to get on his head if he is able to figure something smart about that homeless man think. I feel pretty confident that he will use that against Khabib.

LoL @ anyone thinking the dolly incident shook Khabib up.

I think Conor has good chance to get on his head if he is able to figure something smart about that homeless man think. I feel pretty confident that he will use that against Khabib.

He should attack his record with the whole analysis that was on here how it has basically all been padded up untill he got into the UFC and also how he lost to Tibau. I bet you Khabib won't like that. His record is sacred to him. He should also target that he is more popular in Russia than Khabib himself and that he got invited by Putin during the world cup. He can do the whole I own Moscow and Russia schtick again and actually have some good ammo for it. I think Khabib also possesses a good amount of national pride, so that should work well too.

Conor is already proven to the one who breaks and panic wrestles under pressure.

There he is..
tenor.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

khabib will be outclassed and look foolish in there , lol @ conor "has to get in khabibs head" for any "chance" to win this fight... <{cruzshake}> u couldnt be more wrong

Never go full retard. Not a good thing.

<{you!}>

A reasonable generalization based on a sample size of 1 Dagestani and 1 Brazilian.

EDIT: actually just 1 brazilian cause the Khabib hasn't happened yet lol.

No I took into account a lot of Brazilians, you can see it in fighters (Aldo, Wanderlei, Victor, Diego Brandao, Aldi's bjj coach who yelled at Cejudo on TUF, the Gracie Family, etc.) but also a lot of soccer players.

And for chechens/dagestanis there is quite a bit of them where I live and I get along well with them because they're super chill. But if they feel like you've crossed a line they will let you know very very clearly.

Anyway it's just my opinion, you can disagree no pb

Khabib will be ridiculously shook. He's got that stubborn "you must respect me or else" attitude that is really easy to trigger. Khabib isn't as mentally tough as everyone thinks - he couldn't make weight so he gave up and pulled a no show. He also cried like a baby after he lost a wrestling match in Russia. I give Conor 1 press conference to trigger Khabib. Just because he's russian and wrestled bears as a kid doesn't make him tough. He wouldn't last a day in the streets of Crumlin.

giphy.gif

But Conor always does that type of thing, he was throwing cans at Diaz, going to smash Eddie with a chair, even looked rattled at the Aldo weigh-ins but when he gets in the cage he is always relaxed.
The illusion of insanity my friend ;)

Khabib will be ridiculously shook. He's got that stubborn "you must respect me or else" attitude that is really easy to trigger. Khabib isn't as mentally tough as everyone thinks - he couldn't make weight so he gave up and pulled a no show. He also cried like a baby after he lost a wrestling match in Russia. I give Conor 1 press conference to trigger Khabib. Just because he's russian and wrestled bears as a kid doesn't make him tough. He wouldn't last a day in the streets of Crumlin.

giphy.gif

Loooool Crumlin

Of course Conor is in Khabibs head!
I mean Khabib took an airplane to New York, just to throw a dolly on a bus where Conor was, after that he spent time and money and almost faced criminal charges, all this happened because Khabib's best friend was molested by Conor.
Oh wait.
Lol

Gotta think harder brah

Conor is the one who demanded to do less press conferences after he got pieced up by Nate, if anything Conor would be the one to back down to the pressure when his back is against the wall.

I believe for once it will be the other way around. With the Artem shit, Conor will be fidgety. Pulling for Conor but he does have his plate full.

Most people have. Fighting Conor brings a whole new level of spotlight and pressure. Psychologically it seems to have been proven. Other than Nate Diaz who has the kind of psyche to not feed into that kind of bullshit. Khabib seems to be to be a cool customer. That said I'd be shooting in within the first 5 seconds of the fight if I were him.

Back