Will Jon Jones retire if Gustafsson beats him twice on a row?

So was Gus... Welcome to American bias.

Same sketchy fixed outcomes, yet both the American fighters are winning on the media scores. :wink:

Umm, so the American media is biased. The actual judging isn't. Jones won (USA), GSP won (Canada). Where's the American bias in the score that matters?

Honestly, you sound like an armchair dumbass posting media scores, lol.

That wasn't a championship match.

Now kindly remove your head from Jones's ass.

What?? I was just replying to you saying American media is biased and then posted something that showed just the opposite.

You're stuck in a fantasy world.

Umm, so the American media is biased. The actual judging isn't. Jones won (USA), GSP won (Canada). Where's the American bias in the score that matters?

The UFC would have stood to gain more from GSP winning than by being patriotic.

Just saying.

I know. But if we are talking about the rematch its a legit question to ask how random that elbow was in a long run. That was probably the hardest elbow Jones has landed in his UFC career considering it stunned Gustafsson in a way no one has been able to do against Gus. And Jones isnt really known about his KO power on the feet. So it was probably a really, really close to a perfect punch from Jones.

Random? You mean that same elbow strike he throws in every one of his fights, and lands 90% of the time? That "random" elbow?

Good Lord, this thread is hilarious.

Just saying.

ngbbs506d9d92e6d33.jpg

So was Gus... Welcome to American bias.

Same sketchy fixed outcomes, yet both the American fighters are winning on the media scores. :wink:

True, it was really weird. Two extremely close and controversial fights and yet all journalists agreeds in both cases unanimously towards an american fighter. They werent both champions so "you have to beat the champ" excuse is out of the picture. They say Hendricks did more damage than GSP. Well, you could easily argue Gus did more damage than Jones so that doesnt explain that either.

Its almost like you flip a coin 15 times and you have to get heads everytime. Thats pretty much the odds that those journalists all agree unanimously in both cases without any bias (I know one saw Gus winning but thats almost irrelevant).

Just saying.

So now the media is bias toward America, and the judges are corrupt. Also White chose to discredit GSP's win immediately after because of some master plan. Anything else you've uncovered?

Maybe you should stop watching House of Cards.

True, it was really weird. Two extremely close and controversial fights and yet all journalists agreeds in both cases unanimously towards an american fighter. They werent both champions so "you have to beat the champ" excuse is out of the picture. They say Hendricks did more damage than GSP. Well, you could easily argue Gus did more damage than Jones so that doesnt explain that either.

Its almost like you flip a coin 15 times and you have to get heads everytime. Thats pretty much the odds that those journalists all agree unanimously in both cases without any bias (I know one saw Gus winning but thats almost irrelevant).

How do you explain the media scoring countless other close fights for the foreign fighter?

Or are we just going to ignore all those and only focus on two fights? Lol you guys are borderline retarded.

Random? You mean that same elbow strike he throws in every one of his fights, and lands 90% of the time? That "random" elbow?

Good Lord, this thread is hilarious.

Im talking about how often it lands and makes the kind of damage it did. It was the most powerfull elbow Jones has landed in his UFC career so you cant pretend like we have seen that in every one of his fights.

No need to validate myself when your argument is ludicrous at best.

You've been desperately trying to validate Jones's sketchy win for the last 4 pages.

Clearly you feel the defensive need to validate.

When Jones beats him for a 2nd time, Gus's career will start going downhill. I think he'll fight Glover next and get his head knocked off.

LMAO, if Gus wins, jon is apparently done and now fights like shit? Bahahaha, this thread is attracting quite a few with water on the brain.
collegehumor.82cffbbdb2ed104af69dd1279e8256d4.jpg

those are your words, not mine. being done and fighting like shit is not the same as losing confidence and being unable to beat a top ten. you think that the guys ranked 11 through 20 fight like shit?

as far as you making fun of me, sticks and stones, pal.

Pretty much.

Show us multiple examples of this non-bias in *championship* fights.

Why does it have to be championship fights? That makes absolutely no sense. Also, there are only three cases of foreign fighters in championship fights having close decisions in the last like 10-years.

If you actually followed MMA you'd know that.

It's these -

GSP-Hendricks
Jones-Gus
Aldo-Edgar

Those are the ONLY ones involving a foreign fighter versus an American that went to close decision.

2 times media scores it for USA
1 time media scores it for Foreign

If you think that shows any kind of pattern of bias you're an idiot. If you want to go outside the realm of championship fights it's actually skewed more towards foreign fighters getting the Media nod.

Gomi, Lyoto, Kampmann, KZ, Nam Phan, etc.

Are all recent foreign fighters in controversial decisions where the media scored it for them.

How do you explain the media scoring countless other close fights for the foreign fighter?

How many of those fights were championship fights? Can you give some examples?

Or are we just going to ignore all those and only focus on two fights? Lol you guys are borderline retarded.

I was just explaining what made it very strange. How do you see it? Why any journalists didnt see GSP winning when 1st round was extremely close? You could very easily see GSP winning by the unified rules and yet a single journalist didnt see GSP winning?

Remember, those journalists can be just as biased than the average sherdogger. They are just a punch of nerds and mma-fans.

Back