Will Jon Jones retire if Gustafsson beats him twice on a row?

Im talking about how often it lands and makes the kind of damage it did. It was the most powerfull elbow Jones has landed in his UFC career so you cant pretend like we have seen that in every one of his fights.

Stephan Bonner disagrees.

Because these were championship fights, and it would actually help your argument a bit if you were able to find multiple sources.

Lol I did find a source and you cut it out.

I'll post it again. But you'll just ignore it again because you know I just destroyed your argument -

There are only three cases of foreign fighters in championship fights having close decisions in the last like 10-years.

If you actually followed MMA you'd know that.

It's these -

GSP-Hendricks
Jones-Gus
Aldo-Edgar

Those are the ONLY ones involving a foreign fighter versus an American that went to close decision.

2 times media scores it for USA
1 time media scores it for Foreign

So it's 2-1, that sounds completely fair to me and until there is more data saying there's bias either way means you had no concept on how statistical patterns work.

If you think that shows any kind of pattern of bias you're an idiot. If you want to go outside the realm of championship fights it's actually skewed more towards foreign fighters getting the Media nod.

Gomi, Lyoto, Kampmann, KZ, Nam Phan, etc.

Are all recent foreign fighters in controversial decisions where the media scored it for them.

I don't get it, if Gus has a 60% chance of winning tge rematch, and then 70% of winning the rubber match, would that make the scenario of this occurring 65%

Because these were championship fights, and it would actually help your argument a bit if you were able to find multiple sources.

Can you name another Championship fight in which the American fighter won a close decision over a foreigner, in which the MMA media unanimously scored it for the American? Or one when the American was 'robbed' according to media outlets?

You're presenting a theory of bias. The burden of proof is on you.

Bones will turn Gus into the JDS of light Heavy and it is Gus that will be considering retirement or a weight class move.

^this

gus' fans, er... excuse me... jones' haters, i meant, are so pathetic. TS should watch the fight again with his hate blinders off. Gus got his ass kicked and barely survived the 5th round.

Beating ?

Aaaah yes ! You mean that beating when Jones leave the fight while still holding the belt, getting fat check and remains on top all of the p4p rankings ?

Of course, bro ;)

Lol I did find a source and you cut it out.

You posted a non championship fight source.

I want multiple *championship* fight sources.

You're trying to prove that the American media sites are not bias.

You'll need similar samples, ie, championships.

Beating ?

Aaaah yes ! You mean that beating when Jones leave the fight while still holding the belt, getting fat check and remains on top all of the p4p rankings ?

Of course, bro ;)

the fight ended with gus running away as jones throws a flying knee to his face... lol

You posted a non championship fight source.

I want multiple *championship* fight sources.

No I didn't. Aldo-Edgar is a championship fight.

Also here is another championship fight where the foreign fighter was picked on the media score cards in a controversial decision.

Jacare-Kennedy - http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/1952/Ronaldo-Souza-vs-Tim-Kennedy

So now it's 2-2. Unless you can find more examples of media picking Americans over foreign fighters in championship fights your theory's off the table dude.

Also, there is no need to prove the absence of bias. You need to prove that there is bias.

Two fights is no pattern of bias. You're retarded. Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

Last edited:
Bones will turn Gus into the JDS of light Heavy and it is Gus that will be considering retirement or a weight class move.

Pretty much.

Gus has some fat to lose so he better hit that treadmill and get to 185 after he loses again.

16957_276x329xScreen-Shot-2013-09-24-at-12_31_56-PM_png_speedilic_ic_w_XllpOE-a.png

52934_1973115_213497562191581_1268419661_o.jpg

53671_6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bdddb970c-900wi.jpg

37011_6HC7nnt.jpg

32761_547031_369207576544627_2013445558_n.png

94330_8c51c856501911e385d90e105e102132_6.jpg

LMAO, "..mauls Jones again...". Gus lost kiddo, get over it. He'll lose again too. Why would Jon retire again? Because somehow he'd lose motivation? This is a pretty stupid hypothetical pile of turds. None of it's happening.

Still mauled him tho

Back