Will GSP follow Condits handbook and frustrate Nicks standup with STICK KICK AND MOVE

there was no insults coming from me in my original post that you replied to. I made a very simple analysis that you took it upon yourself to reply to and break out your own insults. If you don't like the insults, I suggest you don't start with them tough guy.

I see a big difference as to what happened against Condit and what happened against Serra. GSP has fought plenty of heavy handed opponents since Serra and not really been in any direct trouble off a punch. Even someone like Josh Koscheck can hurt you with his fists, and winged overhand right after over hand right in hopes to knock out GSP with one, and he got no where.

I give Condit full credit for what he pulled off on GSP, but Condit is also very dangerous with his hands, and didn't land any significant punch on GSP that wasn't immediately after the high kick in his attempt to go in for the finish.

Against Condit GSP was 100% focused and prepared and was caught with a very skillful execution of a great combination. Against Serra that first fight he was never there to begin with, and the difference in what he brought into the rematch demonstrated that.

Your boy Nick is going to be left a battered fucking mess kid.

Ha, "kid" he says.

I've probably been a fan of Nick longer than you've been watching MMA so don't give me that shit, "tough guy".

I was just pointing out that your initial post about what Condit did and that Nick can't recreate was idiotic, then you lost your shit and started calling names.

Nick might leave a mess, but he will beat your boy Condit in a rematch if it ever happens.

So until then, relax dude. It'll all be ok.

Sure. I think he will definitely take advantage of moving outside of Diaz's lead foot and tag him with whatever he wants from there. Noon and Condit both have done that. It's not exactly anyones handbook.

But was Cyborg even top 30 WW?

I don't know, I'm sure you do though. But the question was when was the last time Nick subbed someone from his guard.

As far as I remember, Gomi was the #1 or 2 LW when Nick gogo'd him. Does that not count because Gomi was a LW?

Not exactly, but what kind of question is that?

Condit did not create the stick and move strategy.

As much as I love Nick, he has a slim chance at beating GSP, unless he comes in with a different gameplan and amazing TDD I don't see it changing the outcome, of course there's always the "punchers chance" I would love to see it honestly but GSP will do like he always does and play to his opponents weakness which is a perfect strategy, but who knows

Hell no. GSP is going to REALLY put a beating on Nick and physically manhandle him from start to finish. Nick will come out of this fight either/or both physically and mentally broken.

GSP will out-strike him. Out grapple him. And finish him.

GSP wanted nothing to do with Shields on the ground, so I don't expect him to fool around too long and grapple with Diaz. I can, however, see him repeatedly taking Nick down, landing 2-3 strikes, doing enough to look busy for about 15-30s then standing up and resetting.

GSP will close the distance and take Diaz down. People bring up Diaz's guard but I doubt he's strong enough to control GSP and the champ has an amazing top game. I see the fight being a blowout with GSP battering Diaz via GnP. On the feet, Diaz will probably become more gun shy as the fight progresses due to anticipation of the double leg.

2011, and it was a blackbelt.

5.gif

Haha and he fights EXACTLY like St Pierre. Apples to oranges.

LOL
When was the last time Diaz beat a quality opponent?
He's just middle of the pack.

Back