Will GSP ever finish another opponent?

He should have gotten the finish against Kos but the doctors were stupid.

GSP can finish if he's pressured but if he's having his way with you in a fight, he's not going to take any chances and play it safe.

I honestly don't think GSP would finish Cody McKenzie.

He could have finished Hardy; he didn't. He could have finished Kos; he didn't. He could have finished Alves; he didn't. He could have finished Shields and he didn't. Draw from that what you will.

GSP can finish if he's pressured but if he's having his way with you in a fight, he's not going to take any chances and play it safe.

Which is sad, because he could. I really would've liked to have seen him beat the shit out of Diaz like he did to Serra. I think that's what frustrates a lot of fans.

If Hendricks gasses too early and too much, I could see a sub finish in the 4th or 5th... Otherwise, probably not.

maybe against non no1 contenders, or he could finish a guy like maia with strikes

this shit again huh?

GSP broke Kos' orbital bone with the very first jab he hit him with in the fight. Kos fought 24 more minutes like that and you are blaming it on the doctors being stupid?

His Riddum is unstoppable and also it stays at the same pace, even when his opponent seems to be hurt or fighting with one eye

He can finish whomever he want . Will he do it and have 1% risk of putting himself in a position that could favor his opponent ? no likely .

GSP is subbing Lil johny

maybe gsp's a nice fighter who doesn't like to hurt his opponents too much and that's why he's always winning by.............DECISION!!

GSP thinks too much when he fights. He looks at fighting like a math problem. If he sees an arm bar but he's in side controller, he's just going to stay in side control and remain dominant. With his thinking, he's in control where he is. If he goes for an arm, he's going to be on his back and if the arm bar fails, he's now in a bad position.

Instead of over thinking things, I wish he would just let the fight flow naturally. If he fails the arm bar, he's good enough to get out of the situation without much danger. He would be much more respected for at least trying to finish and his legacy would be greater than it is.

No, never.

He would rather soak his balls in hot water than risking being hit or subbed in order to finish someone.

GSP thinks too much when he fights. He looks at fighting like a math problem. If he sees an arm bar but he's in side controller, he's just going to stay in side control and remain dominant. With his thinking, he's in control where he is. If he goes for an arm, he's going to be on his back and if the arm bar fails, he's now in a bad position.

Instead of over thinking things, I wish he would just let the fight flow naturally. If he fails the arm bar, he's good enough to get out of the situation without much danger. He would be much more respected for at least trying to finish and his legacy would be greater than it is.

Right on, 100% agreed.

gsp even admitted that if he took more risks into finishing fights , he wouldn't be champion. he's just doing what he can to win and i can respect that. it's not like he's going around claiming to be some bad ass fighter who ko's or sub's people.

nope. I realized and accepted this after the Dan Hardy fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back