Will GSP ever finish another opponent?

if he fights at least 3 more fights in the UFC then yes

I think that the biggest variable is how many more times GSP will fight. I don't think that it is a big number. I kinda expect him to announce his retirement after each fight at this point

maybe gsp's a nice fighter who doesn't like to hurt his opponents too much and that's why he's always winning by.............DECISION!!

Or maybe he just proved that he's one of the best WW's in the world and one of the p4p best fighters in the world already with his first run, back when it looked like GSP loved fighting. Now, it just seems like he knows how to take minimal damage while dominating the best WW's in the world while collecting big cheddar. Smart man, IMO.

point fighters dont finish fights. So no he wont, and thats why he keeps getting passed as p4p #1.

only if he loses the belt first.

He should have gotten the finish against Kos but the doctors were stupid.

GSP can finish if he's pressured but if he's having his way with you in a fight, he's not going to take any chances and play it safe.

that still wouldn't have been a finish though.

I don't think he will. He fights conservatively to win rounds. Sorry GSP, but I plan to blink.

Never! He likes holding that belt. Everything from now on will be by decision.

I think with Hendricks cardio if he doesn't finish it in the first with those home run swings he's going to be in big trouble come the 4th. This is probably GSP's best chance to finish or be finished in a while

119_georges_st-pierre_vs_carlos_condit_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

TKO(Cuts) one of these days.

Or maybe he just proved that he's one of the best WW's in the world and one of the p4p best fighters in the world already with his first run, back when it looked like GSP loved fighting. Now, it just seems like he knows how to take minimal damage while dominating the best WW's in the world while collecting big cheddar. Smart man, IMO.

he proved he is one of best fighters. i give him that but as far as exciting, uh nope he is boring as hell. can't blame him because he even stated that if he fought any other way such as TRYING to finish fights, there's a good chance he wouldn't be champ. i would probably do the same thing too to stay on top and get the big bucks. who wouldn't?

Not unless they feed him Zuluzinho.

I think that the biggest variable is how many more times GSP will fight. I don't think that it is a big number. I kinda expect him to announce his retirement after each fight at this point

agreed.

that still wouldn't have been a finish though.

ah yes it would.

If you smash someones orbital in and the doctor stops it to prevent the likely resulting nerve damage of the less supported eye rattling around, then that is a finish. You did the damage that finished him.

The doctor in the Kos fight was retarded and hopefully is being used as an example of what not to do. Kos' resultant nerve damage from all the shots he after the break almost cost him his career and worse his eye sight in that eye. That fight should have been stopped.

I think Hendricks is his last title defense. Maybe a superfight afterwards and then, Game Over for GSP.

Back