Will GSP ever finish another opponent?

Well, I'm still hoping his next fight will get finished. Doesn't even matter which fighter finishes it, but I have a feeling it'll be the same old stuff all over again.

GSP out working, out grappling and out striking an opponent- who instead of being completely embarrassed at every turn of the fight, will shell up and hope to survive 25 mins with a guy who must stupid MMA fans call "not a real fighter"?

Then some dumb white belts will agree with the loser who did nothing on Sherdog?

Yeah, me too.

GSP out working, out grappling and out striking an opponent- who instead of being completely embarrassed at every turn of the fight, will shell up and hope to survive 25 mins with a guy who must stupid MMA fans call "not a real fighter"?

Then some dumb white belts will agree with the loser who did nothing on Sherdog?

Yeah, me too.

I guess you must have misunderstood what I've said. GSP has definitely easily beaten his opponents. If I recall correctly, all I meant to say was that GSP doesn't even have to try to finish his opponents, because he's often already winning.

I'd still like to see him finish a fight, or someone finish him. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I can still recognize that he is one of the GOAT's.

A finished fight means the same as a stopage as the fight ends before the end due to cut, ko, tapout etc... If you decide that you give another meaning that is more restrictive it's your business but we will still continue to call a tapout is a finished fight... you make the same arbitrary choice as the one you accuse him to do

agreed as I was using it as a sarcastic example of how arbitrary it is to say "I don't consider tapping out or quitting a finish or injury stoppages finishes'.

I thought the counter highlight of how easy and dumb it was just to say "I don't consider it..." and to think anyone personal definition should matter...was going to maybe make the point to him.

agreed as I was using it as a sarcastic example of how arbitrary it is to say "I don't consider tapping out or quitting a finish or injury stoppages finishes'.

I thought the counter highlight of how easy and dumb it was just to say "I don't consider it..." and to think anyone personal definition should matter...was going to maybe make the point to him.

Fair, english is not my 1st language so sometime I have trouble reading between the lines :wink:

Back