Opinion Will Biden stop fracking and the destruction of our environment?

And if you believe in climate change then you understand at some point we have to move towards green energy.

I accept climate change exists and I don't believe for a second we need to move towards green energy.

Human beings will be extinct long before our current climate trend causes any problems.

We are a very young species comparatively and are already much closer to the end of our life cycle as a species than the beginning.

I'm speaking about the public perception. It made him look VERY weak when he endorsed Trump.

I actually like Cruz, but he made a lot of BAD mistakes throughout that campaign and its a guarantee he learned from them. He's going to run again in 2024, but the reason why he endorsed Trump is because it was believed Trump was going to lose either way but it would have been blamed on Cruz for not endorsing him.

That way the Democrats and media would have taken Cruz out of the running to ever be President.

It was a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. But Cruz still looked like a cuck.

Sorry, you misunderstood me.

BERNIE was endorsing that he wanted Trump TO LOSE. He was not being a cuck.

Cruz...I don’t pay attention to the guy. But you’re probably right.

lol @ people actually thinking the President has the power to stop fracking.

Y'all really fall for these posturing statements by politicians.

Biden won't stop fracking and couldn't even if he wanted to.

He doesnt, because he also isn't proposing to end fracking.

On his website before the election, he flat out says he was going to end fracking. He also said he was going to enact new gun laws and assault rifle ban which is why o wouldn’t vote for him-I didn’t vote for Trump either

Fracking is America's edge in energy production right.

Would be interesting and pretty radical if he just stops it.

Is Joe "nothing will fundamentally change" Biden, who was backed by wall street, going to end fracking while trying to recover from Covid19 recession lol I'm Gunna go with no.

One benefit to trash neoliberal corporate whore Biden winning is the left is more progressive than ever. And will put pressure on Biden to end fracking.

A republican president would not even entertain carring about the environment. Biden wont deregulate or appoint climate change denialists and lobbyists for the oil and gas industry to destroy the departments they lead.
Sarcasm? Because if you believe that progressives can move a man to their way of things despite being opposed to it for 4 decades, and you believe that they can do this despite already giving him the only thing he needed from them- their vote...

Back