Will Biden be able to restore our relations with China?

Why should we suck up to China? The same CCP-controlled China that brought us the coronavirus and screwed every country over? The same China that, while everyone was distracted with dealing with the coronavirus, used that time to blame other countries as the source of THEIR virus outbreak, attack India, take over HK, and harass Australia as well as SE Asian countries?

The thing we need to do is to stop, or at the very least, minimize our dependence on China. Remember how they were threatening to not make the medications the US needed, as well as stopping PPE from being sent to us? They held hostage important supplies that the US needed. That should not happen ever again. Japan had the balls to move their manufacturing out of China. Australia is countering China as well via their own trade war. So should we. As long as the CCP is in charge, they're no friend of ours.

Bingo.

+1000000 likes

Trump severely damaged our relations with the Chinese during his presidency with his tariffs. Do you think Biden will be able to repair our relations with them and have things the way they were before Trump took office?

Lmao this must be a Chinese troll thread.
Relationship with China should be zero, it's an imperialistic opportunistic state bent on screwing all their partners.

Hope not, the ChiComs need a dose of freedom, and the US is the only country able to do it.

China doesn't need to be our enemy.

Why do so many people want more war?

Let's focus on Americans and maintain good relationships abroad.
Because if we are not the world hegemon we have to live under the world order of another. I prefer liberal world order USA created post 45 and maintained.

The world is an anarchy - There is no higher authority than the most powerful e.g. USA - would you prefer it be China?

Last edited:
I hooe biden sticks it in deeper in china's ass. Fuck them. We should have bent then over in the 60s.

Churchill infamously stated that, "The Germans are always either at your throat or at your feet".

Replace, "Germans" with, "Chinese" and that sums up my views on the matter perfectly.

Strengthen?... they crippled the worlds economy. They withheld info and stopped domestic travel while allowing international, and then threatened to withhold PPE. The world should unite to cripple them. Love or hate Trump he handled China correctly.

I don't think so.

Democrats were very slow on the uptake, but eventually came to begrudgingly support Trump's stance towards China, even if they hypocritically criticized the tariff war's tepid effectiveness as they condemned China's expansionism and authoritarianism. I think many on the left are even more anti-China now than Trump's supporters. They've come to realize China won't change its behavior towards minorities unless there is financial pressure (they don't give a shit about UN resolutions).

He would be betraying the American people as a whole if he didn't maintain our antagonistic pressure on China until they've made major concessions regarding both their foreign policy, and their interior treatment of their own peoples.

Their economic growth slowed down massively.

Xi Yinping's economic response hasn't been to loosen the reigns on their State controlled capitalism with it's heavy cronyism, it's been to double down and respond with aggression.
Is it true China's numbers are artificial?

A rare american without China Derangment Syndrome here explains it:

China has never antagonized the US either, their only sin is that they are moving up the value chain, they have an edge in several sectors now and they are projected to overtake US economy relatively soon. As one of the comments put it: ''The U.S. always creates a boogeyman when it has internal problems. It works wonders for rallying the sheep.''.

Stolen IP isn’t antagonistic?

I don't think so.

Democrats were very slow on the uptake, but eventually came to begrudgingly support Trump's stance towards China, even if they hypocritically criticized the tariff war's tepid effectiveness as they condemned China's expansionism and authoritarianism. I think many on the left are even more anti-China now than Trump's supporters. They've come to realize China won't change its behavior towards minorities unless their is financial pressure (they don't give a shit about UN resolutions).

He would be betraying the American people as a whole if he didn't maintain our antagonistic pressure on China until they've made major concessions regarding both their foreign policy, and their interior treatment of their own peoples.

Yes Japan,Taiwan and Hong and even South Korea will berate Biden if he becomes a sellout to China.

Truth is China ia very unpopular now.

Pro China politicians should be vetoed and booted out of office all over whole wide ass world.

hello D3THRONED,

because we don't want to fuck Iowa. its either that, or we can keep cutting farmers checks. i think we hit 32 billion in "relief" (also known as Trump Bucks) for farmers last July, you know?

gotta move those soybeans.

- IGIT
The US government should set up contracts with farmers to keep food banks in every major city and town in the United States stocked up with produce. They can continue to sell to standard market interests but still potentially have the government contracts to fall back, food banks potentially keep full and the people of the nation do not go hungry.

Back