Will Biden be able to restore our relations with China?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Trump severely damaged our relations with the Chinese during his presidency with his tariffs. Do you think Biden will be able to repair our relations with them and have things the way they were before Trump took office?

Trump severely damaged our relations with the Chinese during his presidency with his tariffs. Do you think Biden will be able to repair our relations with them and have things the way they were before Trump took office?

Hopefully not the tarrifs are the best thing Trump did other than the judges. But I suspect Biden will roll over for China so yes.

Biden does not even know what day it is. He wont be president. His national security team will be and they recognize we must stop China's rise as well as Trump and Obama did. Nope will get worse.
We will go to great lengths to shut down other global hegemons... see WW1 WW2 and the cold war.

China is in the whole national security state crosshairs since Obama's Asia shift and will stay there until war is over.

Last edited:
r19v2g07lou51.jpg

They could have done better with that cartoon.

Hunter, Bill, Hillary, and Barack have zero authority in the dealing with China.

The characters in that cartoon should include people like Max Baucus. That guy went from US senator to paid China shill.

If by improve our relation you mean going back to playing second fiddle and flooding our country with chinese garbage- yes. He can do that.
I will revisit this thread in the future to say I told you so. Obama is the one who started taking the wood to china - Trump just followed his lead. (actually followed all the intellectuals in the national security apparatus who write about China) - I guarantee the pressure will continue.

Yes. We will go back to selling out to China harder than ever. That is the entire point of the last 4 years of mass hysteria. We need to import China's growth for dollars. It will work great until it doesnt.

If by improve our relation you mean going back to playing second fiddle and flooding our country with chinese garbage- yes. He can do that.

You sound salty as hell lmao.

I can imagine with Biden's family history with China, if he becomes President he will be much easier on China and trade. It's a shame that will happen.

LOL @ not understanding that Joe Biden will be offering his anus to China on Monday.

Xi about to play sock puppet for four agonizing years with American interest.

Back