Wilder Warns MMA Fighters

They always say shit like this and end up getting taken down and tapping out.

Wilder is the most gifted HW ever and P4P one of the most gifted fighters ever:

The speed of a LW, the cardio of a FW, the power of a 800 lbs silverback gorilla ...

+ good looking guy ... whole package.

<YayKpop>

And yet was soundly outboxed by an old Fury lol.

Conor is an unathletic panic wrestler with 0 heart. .. he even went for a double leg vs Floyd in a BOXING MATCH and Floyd stuffed that ... HAHA.
Ive never before seen such an obsession. You whole account obsessed with connor. How does it feel. Does it sting to hear the word conrad mcgregoat.

Hopefully at heavyweight, but wouldn't mind seeing him knock Jones lights out. One can dream anyways haha

He could make 205 pretty comfortably and be huge for that division

He should focus on stepping up in his own sport, where his biggest accomplishment is getting a draw against a guy that was away for 2½ years with mental problems, obesity, and drugs.

DeontayWWE.jpg

“I’ll fight you in my sport,” Deontay Wilder said, and I’ll come to your sport and do it, too.

“I feel MMA, they allow you to get on top of your opponent and bash his face in with velocity and speed coming downwards. Four-ounce gloves . . . I already talk about getting people out of the ring. But that would definitely be the sport where I show it, man.

Athlete_Detail_Main_Banner_1800x520_Deontay_Wilder.jpg

“It’s just different rules, different things. I’m built with a set of skills. I have a lot of intellect and a lot of knowledge of combat, period. So I see all the MMA guys always come to boxing because in boxing you have to stand on your feet. You have to be a motherf***ing man for 36 minutes.

“I wouldn’t mind going into [that] world as well too. One for one. May the best man win. You know, all this is fantasy talk. I don’t think anything will ever come to fruition. I’m just too dangerous of a man. . . I really would end a life because I have the power to, and that’s just the damn truth!”

111-knockdown-1.jpg

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/654704/boxing-news-deontay-wilder-ufc-tyson-fury/

I feel like there's also a huge risk with smaller gloves for boxers to break their hands, in addition to the better pop they deliver, that most of them probably don't consider.

I feel like there's also a huge risk with smaller gloves for boxers to break their hands, in addition to the better pop they deliver, that most of them probably don't consider.

Igor broke his hands billion times, Fedor broke his hands at least 10.000 times. Faber broke both of his hands and he still won a round (with ellbows).

+ smaller gloves = everyone is a potential KO artist so you dont have to hit that hard, but im sure 99% hit as hard as they can.

With that reach he could KO you with ellbows and keep guys back with the jab all night ... lol.

Deontay-Wilder-min.jpg

Igor broke his hands billion times, Fedor broke his hands at least 10.000 times. Faber broke both of his hands and he still won a round (with ellbows).

+ smaller gloves = everyone is a potential KO artist so you dont have to hit that hard, but im sure 99% hit as hard as they can.

With that reach he could KO you with ellbows and keep guys back with the jab all night ... lol.

Deontay-Wilder-min.jpg
With two years of proper grappling training id give him a chance against anyone besides the top 5 of LHW and HW. But to think that he just comes to the UFC and absolutely destroys Stipee or Jones is absolutely laughable.
Its like saying Ngannou could beat Wilder in Boxing.
He will just get taken down and wrestlefcked

Deontay Wilder is a scary motherfucker, and since he has power and very little in terms of true boxing ability, he would actually translate well to MMA lol.

With two years of proper grappling training id give him a chance against anyone besides the top 5 of LHW and HW. But to think that he just comes to the UFC and absolutely destroys Stipee or Jones is absolutely laughable.
Its like saying Ngannou could beat Wilder in Boxing.
He will just get taken down and wrestlefcked

i do think he could beat lewis and ngannou.

there are good match ups and bad match ups, but imo he should try LHW, cuz hes ridiculous strong for his size.

Greg gassed two fights ago and he went the distance (a few months ago) vs a legit HW with shit ton of expierence ... and Greg has Asthma, so imo Wilder could even beat Volkov lol.

i do think he could beat lewis and ngannou.

there are good match ups and bad match ups, but imo he should try LHW, cuz hes ridiculous strong for his size.

Greg gassed two fights ago and he went the distance (a few months ago) vs a legit HW with shit ton of expierence ... and Greg has Asthma, so imo Wilder could even beat Volkov lol.
You realisew that there is a big difference in someone like Hardy who trains MMA everyday of the week and someone like Wilder who propably (and that wont even happen) just would do like a few months training camp but doesnt want to lose h boxing rythm and footwork.
I guarantee you that If he fought Lewis at this exact moment he woulde Just get clinched and taken down.
And LHW is even worse for him since there are less brawlers and more people who know how to use leg kicks and grappling

Hey Donte, Randy has a message for you, if you cant defend a Smith low leg, you're his bitch.

For all the people who've actually trained in BJJ or submission wrestling, you know that a 30 pound difference in weight does not matter whatsoever in terms of keeping up with a man who significantly outskills you, who is several belt ranks higher than you.

Wilder is 215 pounds. These 180 pound men who fight at lightweight would unironically beat him.

No joke, straight up, Dustin Poirier would take Wilder down and submit him within 1 minute. This is reality.

must be tough for world champ boxers knowing deep down there's a combat sport where they'd get smashed quickly. aah, the ego battle

For all the people who've actually trained in BJJ or submission wrestling, you know that a 30 pound difference in weight does not matter whatsoever in terms of keeping up with a man who significantly outskills you, who is several belt ranks higher than you.

Wilder is 215 pounds. These 180 pound men who fight at lightweight would unironically beat him.

No joke, straight up, Dustin Poirier would take Wilder down and submit him within 1 minute. This is reality.

With no training for Wilder, this is 100% true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back