Wilder Warns MMA Fighters

Wilders punch power is extreme, he would put guys in a coma with the small UFC gloves...

The skill and talent level is pathetic in UFC HW, old age pensioners and part time fighters, the champion is a part time fighter, that tells you everything really. IF Wilder learned TDD and trained some MMA I think he would smoke guys like Juan Adams with ease, they are so slow and not skilled at all

Talk is cheap.

Umm Wilder is one of the few that would actually do what he says . He's never Dodge anyone in Boxing and actually tries to get the hardest fights regardless what his managers suggest lol.

The dude is crazy lol.

People act like he's the hardest hitting HW ever. He looks that way because of the era he is fighting in.

Prime Tyson/Foreman/Liston hit every bit as hard as Wilder.

Look at those names you listed.... That's crazy Wilder is on part of that list....

i think someone in MMA would KO him striking on the feet.

it's a different game and he seems too overly confident of his success when he has never even tried it.

I bet Floyd never trained TD in his life, but he still stuffed Conors double leg.

Why?

Easy: Hes an natural born fighter + godlike reflexes. This just shows that Floyds reflexes are some next level shit aka godlike reflexes and they would 100% translate over vs a double leg.

Pre UFC Ngannou (when he lost vs a fat french can) would rape Khabibs butthole.

Wilder would kill Dustin.

You don't know what you're talking about, but okay.

Joshua and Wilder are 2 different people LOL.

Preposterous. If those are seperate guys, and they are both at the top of their divisions at the same time how come we never see them in the ring together. Only logical answer is that it's one dude.

BeiX5V_IMAA5Vwi.jpg

Jon jones would beat the shit out of him so bad he's gonna have ptsd, literally toy with him

You don't know what you're talking about, but okay.

I like Wilders chance in a ring vs Jones (MMA), but Jones is a dec. Machine ... he couldnt even destroy a white unathletic guy, and jones was bigger, pride rules + full of peds lol.

I would love to see Jon Jones vs Wilder in a KB or thai boxing match haha ... Wilder by whatever he wants.

I like Wilders chance in a ring vs Jones (MMA), but Jones is a dec. Machine ... he couldnt even destroy a white unathletic guy, and jones was bigger, pride rules + full of peds lol.

I would love to see Jon Jones vs Wilder in a KB or thai boxing match haha ... Wilder by whatever he wants.

Yes in a striking only match (even with kicks allowed) Wilder would wreck any MMA fighter imo.

When grappling is added it literally flips the entire thing on its head. It's a completely different world.

DeontayWWE.jpg

“I’ll fight you in my sport,” Deontay Wilder said, and I’ll come to your sport and do it, too.

“I feel MMA, they allow you to get on top of your opponent and bash his face in with velocity and speed coming downwards. Four-ounce gloves . . . I already talk about getting people out of the ring. But that would definitely be the sport where I show it, man.

Athlete_Detail_Main_Banner_1800x520_Deontay_Wilder.jpg

“It’s just different rules, different things. I’m built with a set of skills. I have a lot of intellect and a lot of knowledge of combat, period. So I see all the MMA guys always come to boxing because in boxing you have to stand on your feet. You have to be a motherf***ing man for 36 minutes.

“I wouldn’t mind going into [that] world as well too. One for one. May the best man win. You know, all this is fantasy talk. I don’t think anything will ever come to fruition. I’m just too dangerous of a man. . . I really would end a life because I have the power to, and that’s just the damn truth!”

111-knockdown-1.jpg

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/654704/boxing-news-deontay-wilder-ufc-tyson-fury/
he would get recked by an average LHW MMA wrestler

Igor broke his hands billion times, Fedor broke his hands at least 10.000 times. Faber broke both of his hands and he still won a round (with ellbows).

+ smaller gloves = everyone is a potential KO artist so you dont have to hit that hard, but im sure 99% hit as hard as they can.

With that reach he could KO you with ellbows and keep guys back with the jab all night ... lol.

Deontay-Wilder-min.jpg
My point is that they've trained their entire lifetimes with a shit-ton more padding. That adjustment of not being able to swing with everything they have, potentially, isn't as easy as thinking that they need to be careful about it. That's drilled into muscle memory.

If we have to get Floyd vs. Conor 2, throw in Wilder vs. Francis 1.

Back