Wilder Warns MMA Fighters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DeontayWWE.jpg

“I’ll fight you in my sport,” Deontay Wilder said, and I’ll come to your sport and do it, too.

“I feel MMA, they allow you to get on top of your opponent and bash his face in with velocity and speed coming downwards. Four-ounce gloves . . . I already talk about getting people out of the ring. But that would definitely be the sport where I show it, man.

Athlete_Detail_Main_Banner_1800x520_Deontay_Wilder.jpg

“It’s just different rules, different things. I’m built with a set of skills. I have a lot of intellect and a lot of knowledge of combat, period. So I see all the MMA guys always come to boxing because in boxing you have to stand on your feet. You have to be a motherf***ing man for 36 minutes.

“I wouldn’t mind going into [that] world as well too. One for one. May the best man win. You know, all this is fantasy talk. I don’t think anything will ever come to fruition. I’m just too dangerous of a man. . . I really would end a life because I have the power to, and that’s just the damn truth!”

111-knockdown-1.jpg

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/654704/boxing-news-deontay-wilder-ufc-tyson-fury/

Last edited:
Hopefully at heavyweight, but wouldn't mind seeing him knock Jones lights out. One can dream anyways haha

Wilder would barely need to cut weight to make 205.

Would watch him VS JBJ tbh.

(Btw, he's gettin' wreck vs any fighter on the roster a 205 or HW)

Thought he was starting off complimenting the rules of take downs and the advantage on the ground. Then he did the alphas stand up thing. Ahwell

Better have the boxing match first because someone would break his arm with ease on the ground

Talk

No boxer making millions in their prime is coming to MMA to get smashed for 500k

Imagine if Wilder was aloud to GNP Ortiz and Brazeale after those knock out punches.
<Ellaria01>
They might be dead.

I like Wilder, but that's because I haven't heard him talk much

He sounds like a delusional idiot there

Talk

No boxer making millions in their prime is coming to MMA to get smashed for 500k
I think Dana White offered Anthony Joshua 500 million, but I'm not sure if that's true? Or some sort of extravagant amount

Barboza by leg kick

Wilder is the most gifted HW ever and P4P one of the most gifted fighters ever:

The speed of a LW, the cardio of a FW, the power of a 800 lbs silverback gorilla ...

+ good looking guy ... whole package.

<YayKpop>

Stick him in with Fury.

Wilder would barely need to cut weight to make 205.

Would watch him VS JBJ tbh.

(Btw, he's gettin' wreck vs any fighter on the roster a 205 or HW)

He makes 205 with EZ ... I bet he could even make MW ... motherfuckers body is some super hero shit.

Wilder is the most gifted HW ever and P4P one of the most gifted fighters ever:

The speed of a LW, the cardio of a FW, the power of a 800 lbs silverback gorilla ...

+ good looking guy ... whole package.

<YayKpop>
People act like he's the hardest hitting HW ever. He looks that way because of the era he is fighting in.

Prime Tyson/Foreman/Liston hit every bit as hard as Wilder.

Last edited:
Greg Hardy gassed 2 fights ago and he went the distance vs a legit HW a few weeks ago.

#ibelieve

Back