Wilder Warns MMA Fighters

Wilder would barely need to cut weight to make 205.

Would watch him VS JBJ tbh.

(Btw, he's gettin' wreck vs any fighter on the roster a 205 or HW)
One punch and its over. He has a puncher's chance against any mma fighter at 205 and heavyweight.

He will get destroyed in MMA. He won't look much better than CM Punk.

He would ktfo stipe in round 1. only an elite wrassler like cormier would beat him imo.
I believe Stipe and DC each have 1 takedown against each other. I think Stipe would be just fine wrasslin the boxer. He took a couple bombs from and manhandled Ngannou who is undoubtedly stronger than Wilder without too many problems. Don’t forget DC wants no piece of Ngannou.

Wilder vs Jon Jones in Muay Thai. I see Wilder winning tbh

Imagine him hitting you with 4oz gloves.
I'd rather be attacked by a shark.

Hopefully at heavyweight, but wouldn't mind seeing him knock Jones lights out. One can dream anyways haha
That would be epic indeed!
However its most likely Jones would take him down and destroy his face with elbows.

Talk

No boxer making millions in their prime is coming to MMA to get smashed for 500k
If u think wilder would only get 500k please see james toney.. He made more than that 10yrs ago 10yrs past his prime.. Wilder coming over he gets $$$$

"You have to be a motherf***ing man for 36 minutes."

conor-mcgregor-sad-1109.jpg

that right hand with 4 oz gloves...

<6>

That would be epic indeed!
However its most likely Jones would take him down and destroy his face with elbows.
That is true! This is one time where Jones won't try to beat his opponents at their strength

Wilder would barely need to cut weight to make 205.

Would watch him VS JBJ tbh.

(Btw, he's gettin' wreck vs any fighter on the roster a 205 or HW)
He would not get wrecked by all of them

Thought he was starting off complimenting the rules of take downs and the advantage on the ground. Then he did the alphas stand up thing. Ahwell
Given the giant gloves and endless rules of boxing, calling that sport "alpha" in comparison to MMA is quite laughable.

They have matches. We have fights.

Back