Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

I'm not sure I like that weight for Wilder, honestly. He needs to count on going 12 hard rounds and weighing 15 pounds more than your last fight doesn't guarantee that.

I’m also a little concerned how his stamina is going to be carrying that extra 15 pounds aprox

wilder-fury_11.jpg

If that does happen, you'll be running around your mom's basement yelling "WE DID IT!!!!" I TOLD YOU MUFUCKA's"

;)

I’m not familiar with y’alls beef but that crap had me rolling ..

273 shocks me.... This is almost in the Jarrell Miller / Andy Ruiz area.

Fury probably gets finished in the 8th, but it's going to be a series of punches, not a single right hand.

273 shocks me.... This is almost in the Jarrell Miller / Andy Ruiz area.

Fury probably gets finished in the 8th, but it's going to be a series of punches, not a single right hand.

Yeah I was hoping for a long fight but it doesn’t look that way. He seems very committed to going for the knockout which is crazy. He’s going to leave himself open to the ridiculous power of Wilder.

BTW if AJ won’t face the winner of this he is a complete and total fraud as champion. Should be stripped of all titles.

Yeah I was hoping for a long fight but it doesn’t look that way. He seems very committed to going for the knockout which is crazy. He’s going to leave himself open to the ridiculous power of Wilder.

I don't understand why certain boxers see a correlation between weight and KO's.... Jarrell Miller and Fury lack sharpess in their punches, and gaining weight isn't going to improve that. This just shows the quantity that is still going on in the heavyweight division.

In the lower weight classes they're too focused on fitness and hitting pads and not as much on skills as they should.

I don't understand why certain boxers see a correlation between weight and KO's.... Jarrell Miller and Fury lack sharpess in their punches, and gaining weight isn't going to improve that. This just shows the quantity that is still going on in the heavyweight division.

In the lower weight classes they're too focused on fitness and hitting pads and not as much on skills as they should.

His gift is that he is a great boxer and elusive. Even though he is a huge man he doesn’t have huge punching power. So putting on a lot of weight does not make a whole lot of sense to me. Wilder while tall is not huge but has maybe the biggest punch and punching power ever. So I don’t understand this game plan from Tyson. But we will see. Tomorrow should be very exciting.

Back