Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

Coming in 17 pounds heavier screams bad camp for Tyson. We're not talking about a guy like Wilder who's hovering around single digit bodyfat. And just for anyone wondering, you don't put on 15+ pounds of muscle in six months.

If the weight isn't from a bad camp then it's as he says, he wants more size for presumably more power so he can finish Wilder. I don't like completely changing your strategy. Adding weight hurts your biggest strength. I see Wilder KOing him pretty early.

I agree. It's a stupid strategy to come in that heavy. Even if Fury lands a perfect combo that hurts Wilder it won't be because of the added weight as Fury already was heavy enough at 254 against Wallin. A knockout combo or counter punch should be a nicely set trap with perfect timing. I don't think he can crowd and rough up Wilder like he did Cunningham. I guess we'll see in 6 hours.

It has a lot of codes and a box/barcode at bottom. Not sure I feel bothered to try to cover up all the stuff that could potentially be used by somebody else to claim the money. I'm staying at the MGM so actually gave them $1K cash and have a little paper slip with the details. I was kinda surprised they did not take my name, address, phone, email, or anything else at all.
congrats on the money brother!

Coming in 17 pounds heavier screams bad camp for Tyson. We're not talking about a guy like Wilder who's hovering around single digit bodyfat. And just for anyone wondering, you don't put on 15+ pounds of muscle in six months.

If the weight isn't from a bad camp then it's as he says, he wants more size for presumably more power so he can finish Wilder. I don't like completely changing your strategy. Adding weight hurts your biggest strength. I see Wilder KOing him pretty early.

Well.....there's always next time.

Watching the first fight again, I think the way to beat Wilder is to push him backward. His counters have nothing on them. Now he managed to beat Stiverne the first time by jabbing off his back foot. But Tyson is better at hiding his offense than Bermaine. His feints are particularly good. Fury got in trouble just trying to roll with Wilders shots, but if you can keep him from planting his feet and keep him reacting, he really loses all of his magic.

The trick is to do it for a whole 12 rounds. Big ask for men that large.

So I was wrong... you only need to do it about 7 rounds.

Back